Blessing 2 - page 200

andrepixel:
hallo, i have a question to this great forum,

i have a broker with nano lot ( one pip one cent )

and suddenly my account drop below 200 pips ,

how much money do i have (in my MT4) to survive (when drop to 200 pips) in this Martingale system?

with opening lot is 0.01.

Thanks for help

There are a few variables to your question. On page 197 there is a spreadsheet I made that can help you answer that question. The link took sometime to authenticate, but its good now. So try it out

engreric:
There are a few variables to your question. On page 197 there is a spreadsheet I made that can help you answer that question. The link took sometime to authenticate, but its good now. So try it out

Ok, i have take a look at it,

so if i have level 6 i should have $12 or $20.8 ?(the sum of 0.2+0.8+2+4+12)

please your advise

andrepixel:
Ok, i have take a look at it,

so if i have level 6 i should have $12 or $20.8 ?(the sum of 0.2+0.8+2+4+12)

please your advise

what it is that your asking about because i cant understand from the first post ? you want to know how much money you need to have in that account to survive a 200 pip drop or what ? if thats what your asking , its a simple calculation which can be made by everyone even without the spredsheet. it however depends on your grid and multiplier,not only the type of the account and the starting lot. and also the autocal can influence this. but i really dont know if i got the question right so if i'm talkin bullsh*t don't pay any attention to me

feline207:
what it is that your asking about because i cant understand from the first post ? you want to know how much money you need to have in that account to survive a 200 pip drop or what ? if thats what your asking , its a simple calculation which can be made by everyone even without the spredsheet. it however depends on your grid and multiplier,not only the type of the account and the starting lot. and also the autocal can influence this. but i really dont know if i got the question right so if i'm talkin bullsh*t don't pay any attention to me

You're definitely not talking bullsh*t. The problem is that

most of the posters on this forum don't read the thread

from the beginning and have no clue as to what's going on.

For example, a guy on the Blessing/stoch forum was running 11 pairs on $2900, at 10-cents/pip. He wanted

to know if it was a risky strategy. These kinds of errors

can be eliminated by doing some research.

Rob

yeahh they should probably at least read the old pdf and experiment with the variables. because i just cant imagine that someones riskin real money actually without knowing for example what the multiplier and the autocal are all about. this reminds me the beginning of 2009 when i discovered this blessing thread and wanted to test to see what is it like and i ran the ea on $100 account 10c/p with all the 4 pairs and EP and everything and by some incredible chance it didnt blow the account for maybe a week or so but i was doing that on a demo of course

feline207:
yeahh they should probably at least read the old pdf and experiment with the variables. because i just cant imagine that someones riskin real money actually without knowing for example what the multiplier and the autocal are all about. this reminds me the beginning of 2009 when i discovered this blessing thread and wanted to test to see what is it like and i ran the ea on $100 account 10c/p with all the 4 pairs and EP and everything and by some incredible chance it didnt blow the account for maybe a week or so but i was doing that on a demo of course

By all means, run all the experiments you want on demo.

I probably ran over 50 demos in one year, with all kinds

of ridiculous settings. I learned a lot from those tests,

which gave me a better "grasp" on how to run a live

account.

Rob

guys i am planning my return this week but stoch is out of order as usual and has been like that for the last 2-3 weeks and will probably continue . i am wondering whether to start original blessing 5.1/5.2 eurusd with no mods and indicators. of course with a proper set file. what do you think about that

help

little calculation advice needed on IBFX's lot.

If 10,000USD account 0.30lots (on nano account)

What would be the same risks with 500,000USD standart account? Answer "13"?

if 10k is 0.30 then

20k =0.60

40k =1.20

80k =2.40

100k =3.00

200k=6.00

400k=12.00

500k=?

Got kinda confused since I have the nano account, wonder if the same risks could be applied on 500k account.

Another question: What's the biggest lot can be open on nano and standart account of ibfx?

Vladimir

I have 9 buys on Eurusd and there are no TPs, how are the positions going to close?

Does this UP EA know what it is doing?

VladimirSergeevich:
Doupt.12345678990

Togu:
little calculation advice needed on IBFX's lot.

If 10,000USD account 0.30lots (on nano account)

What would be the same risks with 500,000USD standart account? Answer "13"?

if 10k is 0.30 then

20k =0.60

40k =1.20

80k =2.40

100k =3.00

200k=6.00

400k=12.00

500k=?

Got kinda confused since I have the nano account, wonder if the same risks could be applied on 500k account.

Another question: What's the biggest lot can be open on nano and standart account of ibfx?

you need 1.5 lot for 500k, if it is standart.

p.s. are you planning to go with a 500k account lol . your scarin me

Reason: