SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 140

Dear moderators, please delete this thread.

I am not in the habit of slandering and I have nothing against MMM, but this is a thematic forum, not a "vinaigrette". If you want to discuss MMM, go to the appropriate resource.

What the hell is this thread doing here?

There are a fuck of a lot of "what the fuck is he doing here" threads on this forum and nothing. If you don't like a thread, don't read it, what's your problem?

alexx_v:
There's a shitload of threads on the forum and nothing. If you don't like it, don't read it, what's your problem?

you like it? go read their main resource. what's your problem?

I don't give a shit whether there's a branch or not, but somehow it fucks you up.

You two hot Finnish guys fight again... ©

Even if the forum administration sees fit to tear down the thread and does so, I won't be too upset. The public is informed and the goal is achieved.
Although, to be honest, I have completely different plans for it.

alexx_v:
I don't give a shit whether there's a branch or not, but somehow it fucks you up.
I should delete it - MMM advertising! It's like advertising is forbidden on this forum!

alexx_v:
I don't give a shit if there's a thread, but you're fucking with it for some reason.

The reason why I'm here is that I'm interested in the topic of trading and everything that's connected with it, cluttering up the forum with "leftist" topics takes time, scatters the attention of forum users and violates forum rules.

Aside from trading, I'm really interested in topics:

Tactics, techniques and schemes for legal defence of debtors at the debt collection stages.

Legal raiding of municipal land plots bypassing tenders and auctions.

Methods for treating coughing dogs.

Profitability of ice rinks.

Should I open them here or on other thematic resources?

If everyone opens one here, what are they interested in? Would you also give a shit?

They're selling iPads all over the place.

OnGoing:
They're selling iPads all over the place.

Not anymore.

sever31:

I'm here because I'm interested in the topic of trading and everything related to it, cluttering the forum "left" topics takes time, scatters the attention of forum users and violates the rules of the forum.

Aside from trading, I'm really interested in topics:

Tactics, techniques and schemes for legal defence of debtors at the debt collection stages.

Legal raiding of municipal land plots bypassing tenders and auctions.

Methods for treating coughing dogs.

Profitability of ice rinks.

Should I open them here or on other thematic resources?

If everyone opens one, what are they interested in? Would you also give a shit?

Vova, you have to understand, first of all this is not a forum for trading, if you want a completely thematic forum on MKL4 - then you should probably delete 95% or even more all threads and every post to moderators to moderate hard, so that there would be only discussions on the MKL4 language. This is unrealistic. You want to post a thread about cough medicine in dogs? Go ahead and post it, maybe it'll catch on.
Reason: