Terminator v2.0 - page 49

SloForeX:
Hi ND,

Where could I find the version of Terminator that YOU are using at forwardtests?

And Where could I get this indicator that shows "Balance-Equity" graph?

Thanks

I am testing this settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31

Balance-Equity indicators created by Igorad just for me to take the statements automatically and send it to anywhere automatically as well. It is part of some tool which did not finish yet. I will not post it sorry (because of competitions between the forums).

You may use indicator from Metaquiotes code base website (it is almost the same one).

Where is that code base website? Is it this one? https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/indicators

I couldn't find anything there... I don't need exactly yours, I would just like to have a view on my balance-equity graph.

SloForeX:
Where is that code base website? Is it this one? https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/indicators I couldn't find anything there... I don't need exactly yours, I would just like to have a view on my balance-equity graph.

It is here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702

No Conditions to Open Trades

Hello Tom and Others,

I thank you for taking the time to answer some questions please. I just started using Terminator 2.02 yesterday and I have all of the currency pairs you indicated in the instructions in the MT4 software and the demo account ready to go. For starters, IBFX removed the choice of leverage beyond 100:1. It does not appear on the pull-down menu. Therefore, I assume I would need to use smaller lot size for say $3,000 demo start with .001 lots which in a standard account would be a nano. 1.0 = standard, .10 = mini, .01 = micro, .001 = nano? Now, I have traded .01 micro in my standard account, but, I have never used .001 nano and I'm not sure if IBFX allows that. It has accepted the setup with the server feedback.

Now, there has not been a single trade on six currency pairs which I find odd. I have placed the 3-indicators on the charts so I do see the various parameters. But, all it reads on the chart is "No Conditions to Open Trades."

It also reads order type = 3. Am I doing something wrong? I have a smiley face on all the charts and like I said, my lot size is set to .001 lots at 100:1 leverage. Should I demo a 20K balance? Any insight would be appreciated. I just need to know if this is the way the Terminator 2.

Thanks

Herm

4xWINs:
Hello Tom and Others,

I thank you for taking the time to answer some questions please. I just started using Terminator 2.02 yesterday and I have all of the currency pairs you indicated in the instructions in the MT4 software and the demo account ready to go. For starters, IBFX removed the choice of leverage beyond 100:1. It does not appear on the pull-down menu. Therefore, I assume I would need to use smaller lot size for say $3,000 demo start with .001 lots which in a standard account would be a nano. 1.0 = standard, .10 = mini, .01 = micro, .001 = nano? Now, I have traded .01 micro in my standard account, but, I have never used .001 nano and I'm not sure if IBFX allows that. It has accepted the setup with the server feedback.

Now, there has not been a single trade on six currency pairs which I find odd. I have placed the 3-indicators on the charts so I do see the various parameters. But, all it reads on the chart is "No Conditions to Open Trades."

It also reads order type = 3. Am I doing something wrong? I have a smiley face on all the charts and like I said, my lot size is set to .001 lots at 100:1 leverage. Should I demo a 20K balance? Any insight would be appreciated. I just need to know if this is the way the Terminator 2.

Thanks

Herm

I am testing 50,000 initial deposit with starting 0.1 lot size.

8 pairs.

And some pairs are very profitable according to equity (all closed and opened trades).

You may see the statements I am posting regularly.

As to IBFX broker so sorry I do not have any account with them.

I think other members will reply (who are having account with IBFX).

Still Not a Single Order Placed.

Thanks for your help. I discovered that I had a version of the MT4 software other than InterbankFX and that prevented me from opening a demo account with the 200:1 leverage. I switched and did open a mini demo account for $3,000 using the 200:1. If I can get this to fired up and demonstrate what it can do, I'm prepared to split off my other Forex accounts and fund it with the $25,000 to do this in a separate mini account. I only have a standard accounts at this time.

Well, everything went smoothly with the mini demo account opening. But, still no orders what so ever and it has been a few hours. The expert tab indicates the EA loaded just fine and I have a smiley face. Strange.

2007.05.16 11:12:22 Terminator v2.02 USDCADm,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=50; Lots=0.01; StopLoss=0; TrailingStop=0; MaxTrades=10; Pips=50; SecureProfit=50; AccountProtection=1; AllSymbolsProtect=0; OrderstoProtect=8; ReverseCondition=0; StartYear=2001; StartMonth=1; EndYear=2030; EndMonth=12; mm=0; risk=1; AccountisNormal=1; MagicNumber=222779; Manual=0; OpenOrdersBasedOn=5; TimeZone=-4;

Herm

There is most easy way to know: EA will trade or not.

If EA is not trading many pairs from one chart, so it is the following:

backtest EA with your settings and with your deposit size. Just to see: it will open any order or not.

newdigital:
There is most easy way to know: EA will trade or not.

If EA is not trading many pairs from one chart, so it is the following:

backtest EA with your settings and with your deposit size. Just to see: it will open any order or not.

I opened another demo account for $25,000 200:1 at IBFX and finally started to get some order fills from 4 of the 6 currency pairs. Better than nothing, but, a tad slower than I expected. As far as Terminator 2.02 performance, it has been going up and down. I have not touched the EA to see when it closes orders or takes profit. A few times there were profits and I was tempted to manually close them to take the money off the table. But, I decided to let it ride on fully auto trading which is what I'm looking for to add to my FOREX tool shed. Not much price swings or draw down. Only a profit/loss range from -$8.00 to +9.00 or so on a $25,000 account with only four small orders .01 lot size each opened so far does not seem it could produce at least a few hundred dollars per week at first glance. Again, I don't have enough time with this new EA for me.

Any feedback or comments would be appreciated.

Herm

newdigital:
I am testing this settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174859/page31 ...

Please find updated statements attached by pairs in pips and deposit currency for close and open trades weekly and totally.

Files:

Coding help!

I am trying to add an "exit filter" to terminator. What I would like to do

is be in secure profit by x amount and if a MA occurs// close the trade.

I can get the the coding to compile properly below but am frustrated that

it doesn't continue to open orders if the trade goes against and also doesnt close at the cross. Ive checked the coding but appears to get hungup on the intialization and doesn't get past it.

Any help would be appreciated.

int FreshCross ()

{

double sJ1=0, sJ2=0, fJ1=0, fJ2=0;

sJ1=iCustom(NULL,15,"Turbo_JMA",JMA_SlowPeriod,0,0,0);

sJ2=iCustom(NULL,15,"Turbo_JMA",JMA_SlowPeriod,0,0,1);

fJ1=iCustom(NULL,15,"Turbo_JMA",JMA_FastPeriod,-100,0,0);

fJ2=iCustom(NULL,15,"Turbo_JMA",JMA_FastPeriod,-100,0,1);

if((fJ1 = sJ2))return(5);

if((fJ1 > sJ1) && (fJ2 <= sJ2))return(6);

return (0);

}