Profit Generator EA results - page 13

You have "been here since day 1" - so what do you want??

A medal?

Please do not gratify me with inconsequential words!

Eric:
By the way, this forum was born and created by people involved in the Yahoo Metatrader group who wanted to make it easier to discuss the TSD EA. It was made to help others and organize info. It just happened to grow into something so much more and I'm glad I was a part of it. Sada knows this--we have both been here since day 1. Don't accuse people of restricting access who have been a key part of the sharing process.

Sorry i am not really understand this talkining.

Eric is right. He was here from the beginning.

From the day number 1.

I was here from the day number 1 too as admin already (irrespective of my posts). So i am admin not because of my posts.

I am not really understand what is the talking about but i can say that Eric is right concerning the forum starting and the forum's tasks (and why this forum started for example).

Some people started this forum.

And these people know each other.

And Eric is right concerning it.

treberk:
You have "been here since day 1" - so what do you want??

A medal?

Please do not gratify me with inconsequential words!

Gratify- You'll be happy to know that the project is remaining public and will be maintaining the high level of innovation that it has since day one. And if you've kept up to date on this thread, it's implicit that regardless of where the innovation takes this project, it will remain public.

Inconsequential words- everyone has been trying to tell you that rocking the boat sparks innovation and spurs involvement. If you still don't understand... there it is. That's it. Period.

Nicholishen:
Gratify- You'll be happy to know that the is remaining public and will be maintaining the high level of innovation that it has since day one. And, if you've kept up to date on this thread, it's implicit that regardless of where the innovation takes this project, it will remain public. Inconsequential words- everyone has been trying to tell you that rocking the boat sparks innovation and spurs involvement. If you still don't understand... there it is. That's it. Period.

Again, you are talking nonsense - words, words, words - no meaning - inconsequential

Full of BS!

I said my piece, I have better things to think about now.

Good luck to you!

Nicholishen:
Gratify- You'll be happy to know that the project is remaining public and will be maintaining the high level of innovation that it has since day one. And if you've kept up to date on this thread, it's implicit that regardless of where the innovation takes this project, it will remain public. Inconsequential words- everyone has been trying to tell you that rocking the boat sparks innovation and spurs involvement. If you still don't understand... there it is. That's it. Period.

Thank you Nick. Well said.

@treberk: you sir, are misguided. I don't want a medal. All I am saying is that we are here (and this forum was started) to share knowledge. And that is what has been taking place.

Newdigital is right, in the big picture, we are a relatively small community and we all know each other and are here to help each other. If you feel left out, that is your own doing. I'm done with your paranoia.

You've got a great attitude Sada, we neeed more people in this world who think the way that you do.

sadaloma:
Wowww that hurts man

Dude, I just wanted to motivate people to forward test and post their statements.

As you can see, this forum has a " post and compare " section but unfortunately it's been neglected for a long while. My intention is to revive the sharing feeling and I basically don't care which section it is as long as we DO share. As I said earlier, I want to keep everything public and the developpement of the EA should remain here ( I repeatedly stress on that in previous posts)but my view on sharing may differ from yours.

I won't take your remark personally but before you single me out and say I am full of BS, please try to understand the intention behind the posts.

Sada

Variety of settings and versions

sadaloma:
Just saw your statements...nice.

Did you use the obsolete setting? how many minutes?

Thanks

Sada

Unfortunately the statement is not real instructive as I used the same account for a variety of settings and even versions of the EA. Started that account on 2.6 or 2.7 I believe. The last few days were 3.2.3 with OM 30 but I can's say for sure which trades are which.

Like I said, I only uploaded the statment to show what PG can do ... I will do better about uploading statements with specific setting from here on out.

here is a statement since 4/11 on euro, gbp, chf with version 3.2.2

settings:

TP: 80

SL: 30

UseObsoleteMethod: true

ObsoleteMinutes: 30

everything else default

Files:
pgstatement.htm  19 kb

BluePearl:
here is a statement since 4/11 on euro, gbp, chf with version 3.2.2

settings:

TP: 80

SL: 30

UseObsoleteMethod: true

ObsoleteMinutes: 30

everything else default

Looks good BLuePearl, could you upload it here?: http://www.semipixel.com/pg/index.php it only takes a second to signup and add it, and it'll make it much easier to analays the results for everyone if they're located in a central spot.

I'll be uploading a couple of statements soon as trading closes today.

Very cool!

sampson:
Looks good BLuePearl, could you upload it here?: http://www.semipixel.com/pg/index.php it only takes a second to signup and add it, and it'll make it much easier to analays the results for everyone if they're located in a central spot. I'll be uploading a couple of statements soon as trading closes today.

Great job Sampson! I will upload my statement next week.

Reason: