10points 3.mq4 - page 442

andrej-7777:
I was less lucky, I lost half of its real stores had to close the deal with his hands that would not lose everything! I think this robot is dangerous.

Hello Andrej, pls can you share your result?

setting by newdigital looks smooth ....equity increase

My account with EURUSD still survives.

By the way - I am suggesting to use USDJPY only for start to trade. Because this pair had small drawdown and max lot size was only 0.05 (0.01 - 0.05).

When deposit will be increased so EURUSD may be added to trading pairs too.

Unfortunately, the terminal is on the computer at work! I was a screen, but I closed the warrant for $ 150: (

Files:
07.10.png  238 kb

Maybe I'm confused with the configuration or version of a robot? Help (I'm probably not quite understand the translation of words, I translate through Google)

There is a version 1.01 and 1.02 as well, setting 10p_new, 10pfixed, 10pfixed-11.08.2011.

The archive (post # 4090) zip - are setting 10pfixed-11.08.2011, and in the archive rar - are setting 10pfixed. Fmfx1 advises setting 10p_new!!!

So what's all the same to choose?

i'm using ver 1.01

setting like post # 4090 by newdigital

newdigital:
My account with EURUSD still survives.

By the way - I am suggesting to use USDJPY only for start to trade. Because this pair had small drawdown and max lot size was only 0.05 (0.01 - 0.05).

When deposit will be increased so EURUSD may be added to trading pairs too.

u mean by capital usd1K , starting trade with UJ.

Backtest

Here is 1minute tick data for usd/jpy since 2001 to present for backtesting.

Forex Tester Software - Data Sources

My computer is a bit slow so i can not do long term backtest,Incase anyone is successful with the backtest please post result.

Thanks

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 2770

EURJPY: 1880

EURUSD: 2725

USDCHF: 3330

USDJPY: 466

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 145

EURJPY: 280

EURUSD: 672

USDCHF: 384

USDJPY: 0

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

EURJPY:

EURUSD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

The best pairs - less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size: USDJPY.

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 1792

EURJPY: 1108

EURUSD: 2553

USDCHF: 480

USDJPY: 1054

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with 3,000 initial deposit with 1:100 leverage, Alpari):

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

My comments for this week:

As the best pair for this EA is USDJPY so I am thinking to add this pair to trade for this account.

That's all news.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Reason: