Blessing 2 - page 112

UsePowerOutSL

What UsePowerOutSL and GAF are for ?

Mine usdjpy hit EP also. With iron dailly settings it reached level 12. It was with 500$ micro account and float set to 60%. I meant to go live with 500$ bu now i see it is not enough. I will go live with 1000$/pair

Boki

I bailed out with a $90-100 loss this morning as well. It feels that there is no momentum up for USDJPY and that we will see further decline in USD. This might changed on Friday when US consumer price index comes out. I have just realized that blessing can't be run with a minimum of $250. I had $600+ which is also to little. Maybe $1000 per pair might work.....

/andreas

need help

hello! i have 1000$ micro account with ibfx, i am trading only the eur/usd and put the account portion on 1,blessing start trading from 5c=pip and 7,10,14,19 and so on.

which setting should i change to start from 1,2,3,4,5,7 and so on?,please advice.

best

ram

ramliam:
hello! i have 1000$ micro account with ibfx, i am trading only the eur/usd and put the account portion on 1,blessing start trading from 5c=pip and 7,10,14,19 and so on.

which setting should i change to start from 1,2,3,4,5,7 and so on?,please advice.

best

ram

You just have to change portion until you get 0.01 as start lot or you can change UseMM to false and set lotsize manual.

/andreas

I'm on level 8 with usdjpy (starting lot size 0.03) and its been that way for more than a day now. I've set Portion to 1 to give it more breathing room.

Have another open trade with usdcad (starting lot 0.02) which is on level 6. Again Portion set to 1.

I'm trading 3 pairs. The other pair is eurusd (starting lot 0.01 with Portion 1). Float Percent set at 65% for all 3 pairs. I'm using the old set files, without AutoCal. Taking Rob's (earlier) recommendation with $500/pair/0.01 lot. One other thing, leverage on my account is 1:400.

I've gone to level 10 before with usdcad (starting lot 0.03). It wasn't the most pleasant thing (one reason why I lowered the current starting lot), but one tends to forget when you see the profits.

Just thought of sharing my current setup. Feel free to let me know if you think this is madness

Persistence

nazmul:
I'm on level 8 with usdjpy (starting lot size 0.03) and its been that way for more than a day now. I've set Portion to 1 to give it more breathing room.

Have another open trade with usdcad (starting lot 0.02) which is on level 6. Again Portion set to 1.

I'm trading 3 pairs. The other pair is eurusd (starting lot 0.01 with Portion 1). Float Percent set at 65% for all 3 pairs. I'm using the old set files, without AutoCal. Taking Rob's (earlier) recommendation with $500/pair/0.01 lot. One other thing, leverage on my account is 1:400.

I've gone to level 10 before with usdcad (starting lot 0.03). It wasn't the most pleasant thing (one reason why I lowered the current starting lot), but one tends to forget when you see the profits.

Just thought of sharing my current setup. Feel free to let me know if you think this is madness

I did some calculations and it was tentative if I could have survived level 11. I barely had enough room for float with

EP at 65%. The other problem was a potential margin call,

but IBFX 1:200 is really 1:400, since it doesn't close trades

until 50%.

I decided to let it run. It's far from TP, but it is starting to

retrace.

Rob

v5.1

This EA looks interesting!!

If I want to try it on a micro demo say USD300 demo account, what settings should I change in the EA?

Please help..

mozeros:
This EA looks interesting!!

If I want to try it on a micro demo say USD300 demo account, what settings should I change in the EA?

Please help..

Hi Mozeros,

No pain no gain. Please help yourself by reading through the whole thread so you know what settings/timeframe/pair to trade. Recommended 250USD per pair but base on recent market behavior this seems not enough for one pair.

Wallace

Hi Rob

What level do you have on USDJPY now ?

There is a very strong bearish trend.

Reason: