Usdjpy

Looks like 95.65 is the next stop. It's going to be a

rough ride, if it doesn't hold support.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Looks like 95.65 is the next stop. It's going to be a

rough ride, if it doesn't hold support.

Rob

Looks like the retrace came pretty much on the spot. Lets hope we will have a nice bullish momentum so we can close our positions.

/Andreas

eusanka:
Looks like the retrace came pretty much on the spot. Lets hope we will have a nice bullish momentum so we can close our positions. /Andreas

Do you guys have little DD on AUDCAD?

EU problem on V5.1

Hi guys,

I had an little problem this night, maybe Iron can take a look, that's the first time i have this issue, i had close manually the trades, i have not an other EA, only blessing v5.1 on EU , usdcad and Audcad

Togu: i had no DD on audcad

thanks

Files:

Hello Everyone

I hope you are making lot of money by blessing I have an idea , many people like to see how blessing performs and they should search in thread to find a statement. why dont you share your statements live with each other ?

it is possible through MT4Live.com , it is mine too

it will remove your name , your broker name and your account number from statements , so there would be no privacy issue and it will be completely anonymous.

you can see a good example here : MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

and I will post the links to your MT4Live homepages on first post , this way everyone can see statements of live accounts

also we may include settings and etc for every account so it will become more useful.

I would be glad to hear your ideas.

Regards

georgedim:
Hello PipGoddesss,

I am using 4h on both.

How did you go with your level 11 trade?

Best Regards,

George

Hello George..& thanks for the reply. It's 9 levels...all still open as I've changed the TP to 93.450 with a SL of 97.000....currently +$2800 on my $8455 demo. After being stuck since 4/28 I see it as a form of compensation.

I took a $50 loss on my live acct buys on Friday & have since made that back & more as I'm now trading with the trend.

Semi-Auto trading.....right?

Sue

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Hello Everyone

I hope you are making lot of money by blessing I have an idea , many people like to see how blessing performs and they should search in thread to find a statement. why dont you share your statements live with each other ?

it is possible through MT4Live.com , it is mine too

it will remove your name , your broker name and your account number from statements , so there would be no privacy issue and it will be completely anonymous.

you can see a good example here : MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

and I will post the links to your MT4Live homepages on first post , this way everyone can see statements of live accounts

also we may include settings and etc for every account so it will become more useful.

I would be glad to hear your ideas.

Regards

thanks FE

I'll have to look at this and set mine to contribute

Is the statment you linked a blessing account ???

alex84:
thanks FE

I'll have to look at this and set mine to contribute

Is the statement you linked a blessing account ???

Thank you , send me your link to put on first post

no , I chose this link randomly.

georgedim:
Hello PipGoddesss,

I am using 4h on both.

How did you go with your level 11 trade?

Best Regards,

George

Hello George...thanks for that....& it's 9 trades...still open with a TP of 93.450......$+2800 atm on my $8400 demo...call it a form of financial compensation for being stuck since 4/28. Too bad it's not live.

I took a $50 loss on my u/j buys on Friday but have made that back & more on my $2k live acct by picking up the sells.

Semi-auto trading..right?

Sue

USDJPY is forming Head&Shoulders. Any thoughts??? hitting my 7th level soon

Reason: