Hma Ea - page 12

igorad:
ProfitLock is small value(in pips) from open price, on which stop moves when order profit reaches the certain value of Breakeven(in pips). Usually Breakeven should be more than TrailingStop value.

Hi, Igorad, Thanks for your reply.

Is it necessary for the open price to reach upto breakeven value in order to get the profit lock ? Then what is the use of trailing stop ?

LET EA CATCH 10 PIPS FIRST.

I will be nice if the stop loss moves to profitlock as soon as price reaches this small value even with trailing stop feature.This will greatly reduces the risk of loss.

Regards.

SIDDESH

SIDDESH:
Hi, Igorad, Thanks for your reply.

Is it necessary for the open price to reach upto breakeven value in order to get the profit lock ? Then what is the use of trailing stop ?

LET EA CATCH 10 PIPS FIRST.

I will be nice if the stop loss moves to profitlock as soon as price reaches this small value even with trailing stop feature.This will greatly reduces the risk of loss.

Regards.

SIDDESH

That is the purpose of the profit lock, your trail stop start when the BE + Profit lock is touched.

Please find updated statements.

Files:

Updated sttement for HMAExpert_v2 EA.

Look at the first post of this thread for all the versions and the settings.

Files:

Please find updated statement for this EA: 2 trades were closed with 40 pips today (i restarted account last week).

This EA is performing very good - please look at excel files attached.

Files:
excel.zip  391 kb

Updated statements for one of the version.

Many versions to download with the settings are on the first post of this thread.

------------

Please note: I changed account one time few months ago so if you want to know the results for the whole period of time so please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Files:

Updated statements for this week.

Hi guys,

I downloaded all current files, got smiley face on screen, but its not taking any trades, i checked experts tab at bottom and got this message:

2008.09.05 12:43:51 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\hmaMetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\Efficiency_v2.ex4' on the USDJPY,H1

and this one too:

2008.09.05 12:51:13 HMA_v2 USDJPY,H1: uninit reason 5

any help is much appreciated

Mike

EA is using indicator.

There are many versions of this EA.

Just check the indicator.

thanks for the response, i have the indicator loaded from first page of this post, do i need to change something in the indicator imput to get it to talk to the expert? btw, the indicator says version 1 but in the log it says version 2

i am using version 2 expert as well

UPDATE:

it seems the mode setting was not 0, i changes to 0 and it says initialized now.

thanks

Reason: