Blessing 2 - page 197

VladimirSergeevich:
I'm outlookeeng.

Doupt.12345678990

engreric:
I am sorry to hear about that feline. You asked about other people here and I just wanted to fill in with what I have done. I have been using the bollinger version of blessing which seems like it delayed me entering, I got a retracement at level 9 beginning last week that allowed me to cash out. This week has been pretty nice, highest I hit was level 4 or 5 and cashed out the basket with a good percentage of profit. If your curious about my setup I'm running on eurusd 1hr starting lot .01 with multiplier of 3 on IBFX mini account, I can also post my set file though its the default that the bollinger version had. I'm trying to play very safe since my account is quite underfunded.

i was running the stochastic mod2. i dont know if that was a good decision but i am 100% sure it is better than real blessing with no mods because it produces absolutely extreme dradowns sometimes and you have to put like 10k to start with 0.01 safe.. you had some different levels and tps respectively compared to mine but these things depend on the settings, they do not have very much to do with the version.i dont know about BB version, never really used it , i have ran only backests with results that are not very promising. maybe you can post or send me a set file and i will do it again.

p.s. i cant download the newer excel sheet. maybe it isnt approed yet ?

Yeah, I couldn't download it either. It says pending approval, I wonder how long that takes.

feline207:
i was running the stochastic mod2. i dont know if that was a good decision but i am 100% sure it is better than real blessing with no mods because it produces absolutely extreme dradowns sometimes and you have to put like 10k to start with 0.01 safe.. you had some different levels and tps respectively compared to mine but these things depend on the settings, they do not have very much to do with the version.i dont know about BB version, never really used it , i have ran only backests with results that are not very promising. maybe you can post or send me a set file and i will do it again. p.s. i cant download the newer excel sheet. maybe it isnt approed yet ?

What was your broker again? I assume your risk was around 10cents per pip? Because IBFX 0.01 would be very minimal risk with your 4-5k balance. And again you should take a credit of your account whether is in EUR or USD. If it was USD account then the risk would have been smaller since January.

Togu:
What was your broker again? I assume your risk was around 10cents per pip? Because IBFX 0.01 would be very minimal risk with your 4-5k balance. And again you should take a credit of your account whether is in EUR or USD. If it was USD account then the risk would have been smaller since January.

my broker is called Admiral. fxservice.com for more info. i count on them because it is a local subdivision and they offer me easy ways to deposit and withdraw my money, which would be a little more complicated with alpari and some other brokers (because they are in other countries, they are more regulated or they do not offer many ways for money transactions). yes i was using blessing stoch mod2 with irons settings 0.01 starting lot 10cp. it behaved very well on backtests. of course i do not rely only on them but didnt have the opportunity to forward test for months or years before going to take some profit. but now i payed for everything and got not a profit, but a loss anyways i am still more than happy that i preserved 2k. if i continue with blessing now i have an opportunity to open 4.5-5k account with 10c/p. i think this is a relatively high initial balance, but right now i cannot just rush into this. i am really confused which version should i choose, and if i should continue with the popular iron set files or not. i am also considering the oportunity to trade USDJPY. it behaved twice as well as eurusd on backtest. did drawdown maximum of only 1.6k for a 3-year backtest. it may behave very differently in reality. i dont know and i have been forward testing it for 3-4 weeks only with some good profit. i need some time to think about all these things and i will be verry happy to hear different opinions on this subjects from you, because most of you have experience with this system. perhaps all of you can say what worked best for them which version set file and anything and i will concentrate on particular setups thanks and looking forward to hear from all of you.

Same posetion?

Hello

I have 3 demo account with this balance:

250,000$ this i open before 6 month ago it was 500,000$ but cut because the account was sell and market was buy.

514,000$ this i open befor 2 month ago start with 500,000

500,000$ i open befor 1 week ago.

Why in this accounts akk the positions is same, all is long and in diffrent real account that i open befor 2 weeks ago the positions is difrent here is short.

In the real account a strart with 6,000$

The broker is the same broker in demo and real, and setting is too.

So why i have diffrent positions?

Thank's

feline207:
my broker is called Admiral. fxservice.com for more info. i count on them because it is a local subdivision and they offer me easy ways to deposit and withdraw my money, which would be a little more complicated with alpari and some other brokers (because they are in other countries, they are more regulated or they do not offer many ways for money transactions). yes i was using blessing stoch mod2 with irons settings 0.01 starting lot 10cp. it behaved very well on backtests. of course i do not rely only on them but didnt have the opportunity to forward test for months or years before going to take some profit. but now i payed for everything and got not a profit, but a loss anyways i am still more than happy that i preserved 2k. if i continue with blessing now i have an opportunity to open 4.5-5k account with 10c/p. i think this is a relatively high initial balance, but right now i cannot just rush into this. i am really confused which version should i choose, and if i should continue with the popular iron set files or not. i am also considering the oportunity to trade USDJPY. it behaved twice as well as eurusd on backtest. did drawdown maximum of only 1.6k for a 3-year backtest. it may behave very differently in reality. i dont know and i have been forward testing it for 3-4 weeks only with some good profit. i need some time to think about all these things and i will be verry happy to hear different opinions on this subjects from you, because most of you have experience with this system. perhaps all of you can say what worked best for them which version set file and anything and i will concentrate on particular setups thanks and looking forward to hear from all of you.

Why did you try to fix it if it wasn't broken in the first time? I don't know about stoch version, but I've been using oldest set files from Iron with little tweak.

First, I have been trading with recomended 4 pairs but then again since April I was having huge DDs here and there, so I couldn't handle emotionally and switched to EURUSD only with minimal risk, it takes out profits as same as it was trading 4 pairs, and the risk for one pair was minimal. That's another way how I manage it. The other way how I manage is that I have two accounts. One big account with conservative risk and the other small one with aggressive settings, if agressive account gets into the DD, I would simply get some free margins from my bigger account. In this way I don't get into emotional problems that often lol

taly88:
Hello

I have 3 demo account with this balance:

250,000$ this i open before 6 month ago it was 500,000$ but cut because the account was sell and market was buy.

514,000$ this i open befor 2 month ago start with 500,000

500,000$ i open befor 1 week ago.

Why in this accounts akk the positions is same, all is long and in diffrent real account that i open befor 2 weeks ago the positions is difrent here is short.

In the real account a strart with 6,000$

The broker is the same broker in demo and real, and setting is too.

So why i have diffrent positions?

Thank's

You have three different accounts with alot of positions, if one hits the TP it will close but the other two I assume the TP is different. And when it closes the positions it looks the MA activity and opens limit stop orders according to it. I think you should know by this time if you are trading with it for 6 months.

Togu:
Why did you try to fix it if it wasn't broken in the first time? I don't know about stoch version, but I've been using oldest set files from Iron with little tweak.

can you give me the set file so i can compare it and see whether it is better than mine or not and maybe test it a little bit

feline207:
can you give me the set file so i can compare it and see whether it is better than mine or not and maybe test it a little bit

NOW USD is gaining some streingt, if you have holded for another 2 days you would have at least break even? My setfile is almost default except the lot size mm etc

Reason: