Lucky1.1 - page 24

ForexMan:
wich broker is the best for this EA ? Demo or live

because on each broker i get deffrent result !!!

what is your idea about best broker ?

Find a 'reliable' broker that supports scalping (if you can!). As is said repeatedly ('cos it's true) there is no comparasion between demo and live results in general, and this is particularily true when it comes to scalping.

I opened an Aleccoh account for this purpose, thinking I had finally found a trader-friendly broker.

Again, it's best to read the currently unfolding saga in that thread...

omelette:
Find a 'reliable' broker that supports scalping (if you can!). As is said repeatedly ('cos it's true) there is no comparasion between demo and live results in general, and this is particularily true when it comes to scalping.

I opened an Aleccoh account for this purpose, thinking I had finally found a trader-friendly broker.

Again, it's best to read the currently unfolding saga in that thread...

thanks omelette

but i mean about diffrent data ticks in brokers not difrent between demo and live

for example i run lucky in alpari and fx open

in alpari after one week lucky trade about 50 position but in fx open about 300 position !!!

the diffrent was for data tick and gap for this reason

i want to know whick broker is good for this Ea it is not important broker allow scalp or not because i want to use their domo and give best result

for this i want to know which broker has good data tick for this EA

good luck

What is the goal ?

I mean,

What is the basic of this system ?

Are this system using cross moving average, or neural network or etc, i didn't saw the description or explain in this thread !

So do thread at Lucky - MQL4 Code Base

Just only saw the back test and some live forward test.

I myself just try this EA today at EURGBP, at M1 Time Frame.

Suddenly open buy for 6.8 lots (?) .

That is 10.000 account, what a huge lot to trade !

And while close by the EA, got loss -963.

Hi ak97052d, did you want this folks to test your EA or want to optimize it ?

By not explain your EA, thats you are pretty sure this EA already optimize yet. Or you want to show up your best EA here ? :D

Regards,

BornToWin:
I mean,

What is the basic of this system ?

Are this system using cross moving average, or neural network or etc, i didn't saw the description or explain in this thread !

So do thread at Lucky - MQL4 Code Base

Just only saw the back test and some live forward test.

I myself just try this EA today at EURGBP, at M1 Time Frame.

Suddenly open buy for 6.8 lots (?) .

That is 10.000 account, what a huge lot to trade !

And while close by the EA, got loss -963.

Hi ak97052d, did you want this folks to test your EA or want to optimize it ?

By not explain your EA, thats you are pretty sure this EA already optimize yet. Or you want to show up your best EA here ? :D

Regards,

I can't explain it any simpler than I have - it simply uses a jump in the Ask or Bid as a signal to open a trade. It closes the trade when either 'TP' pips is reached or 'Close all orders time'.

It does not use NN's, MA's, trendlines, phase of moon etc. - nothing! It is a really simple EA.

PS - Re-reading your post, you mention the EA's MM. Yes, Lucky opens HUGE lotsize orders with MM turned on, so it is best turned off (or remove the code completely if you dare to using it on a real account) - imo this feature is not coded well...

ForexMan:
thanks omelette

but i mean about diffrent data ticks in brokers not difrent between demo and live

for example i run lucky in alpari and fx open

in alpari after one week lucky trade about 50 position but in fx open about 300 position !!!

the diffrent was for data tick and gap for this reason

i want to know whick broker is good for this Ea it is not important broker allow scalp or not because i want to use their domo and give best result

for this i want to know which broker has good data tick for this EA

good luck

It probably goes without saying, but best results will be achieved with a broker that offers an unfiltered feed. Aleccoh started out unfiltered but active filtering is now happening with at least EURSEK and EURCHF, despite his ludicrous protestations to the contrary (EURSEK filtering started 21 Nov. - visually, it's very obvious). I would have rated WHC's feed as very good until recently - unfortunately, they have now turned on a 'freeze' plugin which freezes the feed when volatility exceeds a present level. The actual 'tick count' may still be un-affected though. The one other I'm really familiar with is NF. The appears completely lethargic at times so I would definitely say it is also filtered.

See a pattern here? My guess is that a completely unfiltered MT broker does not exist, but I guess I would have to say that Aleccoh's feed is still the least filtered.

2 Omelette

Do you have a real or demo account?

What is your opinion on this brooker?I use it on demo-Alecco and it works well BUT this is demo and I am interested in real account-Alecco

And what is your results wtih Alecco?

Thx

luky:
Do you have a real or demo account?

What is your opinion on this brooker?I use it on demo-Alecco and it works well BUT this is demo and I am interested in real account-Alecco

And what is your results wtih Alecco?

Thx

Yes, I have a REAL account.

I opened this account specifically for scalping, but Aleccoh is banning all profitable scalp-traders, even though they are scalping within guidelines he set (7pips/5min) - he is blaming his LP and the traders for excessive scalping etc. - just your typical bucketshop carry-on!

Please go and read the thread, particularily the last 10 or so pages - you should not even consider opening an account till you know what is going on (and it ain't pretty!)

This thread has five stars....

The real question is, what is the EA actually doing for anyone.... on a live account?

Are the stars just for potential?

ak97052d:

(EURGBPm1):

16/06/2004 ==> 07/09/2007

1000 $ ==> 11 072 260.81 $

Lucky - MQL4 Code Base

26.10.2007 v.1.2 (MagicNumber/Slippage/DiferentTradingTimeByChart)[EURGBP][EURCHF][GBPCHF]

(More info about this EA will coming soon)

1.2 did very good (forward testing) except one time it got hammered. Can someone put a stoploss in Lucky version 1.2 PLEASE!!

With much appreciation in advance!

Dave

<<<

Dave137:
1.2 did very good (forward testing) except one time it got hammered. Can someone put a stoploss in Lucky version 1.2 PLEASE!!

With much appreciation in advance!

Dave

<<<

It already has a SL built in - the user-setting 'Limit'.

Reason: