Blessing 2 - page 195

i can't stand it anymore. i quit this trade. better to preserve 2/3 of the account tahn to blow all my money on this stupid thing. eurusd teached me a lesson this time

Vladimir, One question on the Up and Down versions of Blessing you posted. Do you suggest running those on a 1 hour chart or a daily chart? I have been demo testing a while on a daily chart and my account got a margin call last week. I did have an aggressive setup and I would never consider going live with anything like that

Thanks.

VladimirSergeevich:
He-ey! Stop scare us! No one of us is a long term trader(i hope)! Live today. And stop posting sooo big pictures.

Excel Sheet Level Table

Here is the excel sheet that tables out the pip levels, you can compare what changing the multiplier leads to. Hopefully its correct, maybe someone could double-check what I did. You can also just change the multiplier and the column will update

Files:

hey thats a nice table thanks

Thanks Feline.

Hey a thought just occurred to me. I read a few posts ago about blessing being on the wrong side last week (i was on the wrong side too in my live account).

Deciding to long versus short is determined by the MA, if we have that enabled which I think most of us do. The basket of trades will be profitable so long as there is a retracement before we have capped out in levels. Since most if not all the majors blessing is playing have the USD it would seem too easy to be on the wrong side of the fence on too many pairs at the same time. So what if we always keep the trades balanced for strong correlating pairs.

ie. a long on eurusd also means we will long on usdchf

if this is not a good approach then it might also be better to gauge the strength-weakness of the dollar against several currencies to decide when we should short or long.

anyways, these were just two thoughts that I had

MT4 Problem

Togu:
It is IBFX

Thanks Togu,

We are left with MT4 as a prime suspect. It is unlikely to be Blessing.

Best

George

Has everyone got an explanation for this :

With MT34-FXDD I can run Blessing with BE set to 5 for 2008 no problem, without an BE it crashes

With MT4-IBFX the same setting crashes but without a BE its fine

Which one is correct ?

nazmul:
Vladimir, One question on the Up and Down versions of Blessing you posted. Do you suggest running those on a 1 hour chart or a daily chart? I have been demo testing a while on a daily chart and my account got a margin call last week. I did have an aggressive setup and I would never consider going live with anything like that Thanks.

And how big was your account?

nazmul:
Vladimir, One question on the Up and Down versions of Blessing you posted. Do you suggest running those on a 1 hour chart or a daily chart? I have been demo testing a while on a daily chart and my account got a margin call last week. I did have an aggressive setup and I would never consider going live with anything like that Thanks.

1h. I'm on live 3 month and still alive. Approximately 100-200 USD/week. No aggressive settings. Start account 2500 USD.

feline207:
hey thats a nice table thanks

Did you close your account? What was your percentage aim per month?

Reason: