Blessing 2 - page 94

You and Chicago Rob rock! Thank you both for posting your results.

Antomi:
To all!

Hi, here is the second weekly report of my forward test. The first can be found in post 865.

This time I was not so fortune. The EURUSD caused a stop of the system.

Let's see how it will recover.

Best

Antomi

Pending Orders

Brokers should let you place pending orders without a problem. You see, they are just pending and don't hold a position in the market. Once hit, they do hold a position in the market and as such, can't be offset with a hedge trade.

I've attached my most recent set files. These are the files I am using live. All use Autocal. AUDCAD has used Autocal since it was developed and never had an issue.

BTW, ALWAYS us EP and set it at 50%...always 50%, never smaller! I have found that you can "play" with it manually during big DDs and "sometimes" increasing it momentarily will get you out of that huge DD by allowing it to hit another level then reversing for a profit. When another level is hit in a huge DD, Blessing moves the TPs even closer to the highest lot making the required reverse for profit smaller.

Of course, this is what I call "semi-automatic" Blessing trading and it is not without risk...

Happy Trading

v/r

alex84:
i know but i meant regarding the new nfa rule i'm not sure brokers will let us play with this opposite pendings

thanks Iron

So you dont run usd cad on daily anymore ?

Usdcad

Backtesting and current market conditions didn't survive the daily chart. It took me approximately 25 hours of backtesting the daily to move down to the 4 hour chart and find that it worked. The 4 hour chart allowed a bigger autocal and GAF to get a survival set.

The old set failed in backtesting over the last 6 months. This set file allows for more and varied market movements on the 4 hour chart. The AUDCAD set file is still trucking along beautifully.

v/r

alex84:
thanks Iron So you dont run usd cad on daily anymore ?

lron:
Backtesting and current market conditions didn't survive the daily chart. It took me approximately 25 hours of backtesting the daily to move down to the 4 hour chart and find that it worked. The 4 hour chart allowed a bigger autocal and GAF to get a survival set.

The old set failed in backtesting over the last 6 months. This set file allows for more and varied market movements on the 4 hour chart. The AUDCAD set file is still trucking along beautifully.

v/r

did you backtest with 2500 usd balance per pair still ?

Room

All,

Backtesting is always done on a $2500 standard account. That is the minimum that Blessing needs for it's logic. Anything less WILL NOT WORK. These set files were all run through the last 4 months on a $2500 standard account. They may or may not work for last years data! They are working for current market conditions.

v/r

lron:
All,

Backtesting is always done on a $2500 standard account. That is the minimum that Blessing needs for it's logic. Anything less WILL NOT WORK. These set files were all run through the last 4 months on a $2500 standard account. They may or may not work for last years data! They are working for current market conditions.

v/r

THANKS

i just wondered if you still used this 2500 balance basis even after you hit EP on usd cad

Files:

Reason: