Blessing 2 - page 133

these results are really impressive. but it was a matter of luck as you said. it shows what blessing is capable of doing with high starting lot size. well need a very high balance to run something like that safely on live account

Portion Control

georgedim:
Hello Antomi,

What was the Equity Protection % Set, when you were testing on one pair?

And what was it on the four pairs?

Best

George

Hi George,

The FloatPercent was standard=50%.

Best

Antomi

sorry but i'm lost in your post

InitialAccount is the first setting of the ea ? correct ?

if the ea ever makes a loss and your balance is then under this initial account balance you decided then ea stops trading. It's a protection. that's all. No link with portion.

Portion is used to determine the amount of your global balance that ea will calculate on the ep limit.

guys.. thsi new commercial EA, called forex wonder.. looking at a back test from a review site, it seems to be a copy of blessing!

I could be wrong, but have a look: Strategy Tester: forexwonder

No it uses Bands and seems it is neurall networks shit.

James666:
guys.. thsi new commercial EA, called forex wonder.. looking at a back test from a review site, it seems to be a copy of blessing! I could be wrong, but have a look: Strategy Tester: forexwonder

This is nothing at all like Blessing. Two completely

different animals.

Rob

Still surviving after a year of forward testing.

Regards,

David

Files:
20090613.gif  7 kb
20090613.htm  226 kb

davidke20:
Still surviving after a year of forward testing.

Regards,

David

Don't those huge DDs worry you?

Slack:
Don't those huge DDs worry you?

Starting capital 2000. Drawdown happened when account was around 2500. Total drawdown around $840 made my human mistake. I've accidently placed an extra chart with different EA as I set the template with another EA earlier. By the time I realized, there is 4 trades initiated by the another EA and heading to huge stop loss. Therefore, account was down to around $1700 and restarted. You can find those drawdown in the statement, those were GBPUSD, has nothing to do with the current EA I'm testing with GBPJPY. The drawdown from this single EA has only been playing with its own profit so far, never really touches the capital though. I've been playing with Martingale/Cost averaging system for half of my trading life, by far this is the longest lasting martingale/cost averaging test I can provide. I dont know about others, is there anybody showing a full year statement?

Regards,

David

p/s: Stats is here : http://davidke30.mt4stats.com

Reason: