Blessing 2 - page 138

jolinsz:
I am taking a different approach with Blessing 2. I Have been trading a demo account and live for over 2 month now. One thing I have notice is a low drawdown. On my demo which is 5790 I am trading 16 pairs at 0.05 lots. I started the demo at 3000 at 0.01 lots. I am testing to keep my ep at 200.00 or even less and increase my lot size. I can recover 200.00 in a couple days but drawdown with all 16 pairs is rarely over 400.00. I may have a roque trade every two weeks or so. So may theory is to increase profits and limit loss. I'll report back balance and tell how many times ep was hit. Happy Trading

I have run several demos with 12+ pairs, but found that the additional pairs did not always make up for other losses in the mix. The problem is that many pairs are

virtual replicas of each other and, therefore, go into DD

at the same time. What I thought would be a hedging advantage sometimes increased the DD problem.

Your results are impressive, though, and I'm sure the group would like hear more from you regarding your results.

Rob

alex84:
either nano or standard will do it with such balance

You'll have more broker choice if you look for a standard account

what about having 2 accounts 50k each ?

Wassa Alex, ^^

I don't want to seperate my account. Do you know any broker which gives 10% from the initial deposit? If anyone knows it. Please tell me. I would really want to have 10k without hassle. lol

Togu:
Wassa Alex, ^^ I don't want to seperate my account. Do you know any broker which gives 10% from the initial deposit? If anyone knows it. Please tell me. I would really want to have 10k without hassle. lol

10% ? some of them propose 5 % promo credit but i guess its the maximum you can find

arent you afraid to have such a balance at only one broker ?

mataf online gives up to date info on the correlation of pairs that might help.........................................................................................

alex84:
10% ? some of them propose 5 % promo credit but i guess its the maximum you can find arent you afraid to have such a balance at only one broker ?

You got me right there. But I don't have any experience except ibfx.

Well anywayz how's ur trades? I'm about to hit 11 level on USDCAD soon

Does any1 is rolling with me on USDCAD? lol

Togu:

i dont have usd cad live but i used to, and i already saw 11 levels. If you're on a ibfx with 12.000usd, i think it's no worry, what are the start lots on usd cad ?

alex84:
i dont have usd cad live but i used to, and i already saw 11 levels. If you're on a ibfx with 12.000usd, i think it's no worry, what are the start lots on usd cad ?

it's 0.03

Count me in. I'm on level 10 on usdcad and level 9 on audcad (since june 12). The swap for audcad on ibfx is crazy.

Togu:

nazmul:
Count me in. I'm on level 10 on usdcad and level 9 on audcad (since june 12). The swap for audcad on ibfx is crazy.

what is ur starting lot? if it's default seems like u r on around 10% float. Soon we'll recover from this. I hope Obama's speech will take some effect on NY session.

ChicagoRob:
I have run several demos with 12+ pairs, but found that the additional pairs did not always make up for other losses in the mix. The problem is that many pairs are

virtual replicas of each other and, therefore, go into DD

at the same time. What I thought would be a hedging advantage sometimes increased the DD problem.

Your results are impressive, though, and I'm sure the group would like hear more from you regarding your results.

Rob

Rob, you are right the EUR/CAD is a horrible pair to trade. The EUR/JPY and CHF/JPY is the same chart. They are duplicates of each other. I will keeping on testing thou. I am reading the book the Slight Edge and it says to be successful just increase your rate of failure. So I plan to blow up several demo accounts to see what make sense. I am trading the Blessing live but conservatively. By the way, I went 11 levels on EUR/GBP and got a reversal yesterday. My question is should I have take a loss of $100 with EP or let it go three weeks in drawdown accummulating negative swaps?

Reason: