Blessing 2 - page 139

Starting lot set at 0.02 drawdown on just usdcad is less than 10%.

Just a little bit more on how I'm trading Blessing 5.1 with old set files. I have 2 accounts setup currently (intend to setup one more account once some of these long standing trades are closed). Each account with 15k initial deposit and trade the 4 recommended pairs, starting lot size 0.01. Trading for each account starts at different times. I believe this should reduce the risk in case one of the pairs goes against you.

Just like to poll the group... is anyone using Blessing 5.2 with the AutoCal "on" (new set files) live? How would you rate the results?

Togu:
what is ur starting lot? if it's default seems like u r on around 10% float. Soon we'll recover from this. I hope Obama's speech will take some effect on NY session.

nazmul:

Just a little bit more on how I'm trading Blessing 5.1 with old set files. I have 2 accounts setup currently (intend to setup one more account once some of these long standing trades are closed). Each account with 15k initial deposit and trade the 4 recommended pairs, starting lot size 0.01. Trading for each account starts at different times. I believe this should reduce the risk in case one of the pairs goes against you.

Just like to poll the group... is anyone using Blessing 5.2 with the AutoCal "on" (new set files) live? How would you rate the results?

Sure you are safe trader. 15k account w/ starting lot 0.01 (1cent per pip move). Very conservative. So you have oppened two accounts on one broker or different ones?

Togu:
Sure you are safe trader. 15k account w/ starting lot 0.01 (1cent per pip move). Very conservative. So you have oppened two accounts on one broker or different ones?

i think he meen 10c per pip move

best

ram

nazmul:

i still run 5.1 versions live

but i guess 5.2 using last iron set files should rate exactly same as iron only modified the set files to fit the 5.2 version, no setting has been changed in fact in iron set files, just an update. Would be interesting to compare results anyway...

nazmul:

pleased to read your post nazmul as i already run live 3 accounts and have a similar point of view.

I decided to separate my old account in 3 different accounts at 3 different brokers, why, because :

-one broker may bother me only on one third of my total balance if anything ever happens with this broker...

-i can shift trading starts and also trading exits. So when one pair hits level 9 (let say) i never have all my balance concerned with this 9 levels (and this float we dont like at level 9 and uppers).

I also thought about using different grids on the accounts but didnt really found the way to do it safely

alex84:
pleased to read your post nazmul as i already run live 3 accounts and have a similar point of view.

I decided to separate my old account in 3 different accounts at 3 different brokers, why, because :

-one broker may bother me only on one third of my total balance if anything ever happens with this broker...

-i can shift trading starts and also trading exits. So when one pair hits level 9 (let say) i never have all my balance concerned with this 9 levels (and this float we dont like at level 9 and uppers).

I also thought about using different grids on the accounts but didnt really found the way to do it safely

Hi Alex,

Seems like u r getting fatter and fatter lol. I like the idea to separate the account now.

If you come up with safe grids please keep us posted. I have VPS running, if you have some set files I can forward test 'em. Also I'd like to know which brokers you are using now.

Togu

alex84:
i still run 5.1 versions live but i guess 5.2 using last iron set files should rate exactly same as iron only modified the set files to fit the 5.2 version, no setting has been changed in fact in iron set files, just an update. Would be interesting to compare results anyway...

yes they are the same. i am also running on 5.1 good luck

Togu:
Hi Alex,

Seems like u r getting fatter and fatter lol. I like the idea to separate the account now.

If you come up with safe grids please keep us posted. I have VPS running, if you have some set files I can forward test 'em. Also I'd like to know which brokers you are using now.

Togu

i run on :

FXDD

GOMARKET

IBFX nano

So far so good with all them 3

I run them on a VPS too.

lot for blessing

is possibile have a little hack inside code of EA for

do trading whit broker whit just 0.1 lot like fxpro etc etc

my idea is put a variable (lot_decimal) = 1 or lot_decimal=2 (normal blessing)

if i play whit multiplier and down multiplier to 1.2 is very interesting

1 0,10

2 0,10

3 0,10

4 0,10

5 0,20

6 0,20

7 0,20

8 0,30

9 0,40

10 0,50

11 0,60

12 0,70

13 0,80

total lot open 4,30 seems very "safe" whit 30000 starting capital, and is possibile trade whit all brokers

viptel:
is possibile have a little hack inside code of EA for

do trading whit broker whit just 0.1 lot like fxpro etc etc

my idea is put a variable (lot_decimal) = 1 or lot_decimal=2 (normal blessing)

if i play whit multiplier and down multiplier to 1.2 is very interesting

1 0,10

2 0,10

3 0,10

4 0,10

5 0,20

6 0,20

7 0,20

8 0,30

9 0,40

10 0,50

11 0,60

12 0,70

13 0,80

total lot open 4,30 seems very "safe" whit 30000 starting capital, and is possibile trade whit all brokers

But the profits will be reduced as well, Correct?

Reason: