Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 10

holyguy7:
Good Question!

Blessing 2 Standard is on H4 timeframe on all pairs but USDJPY (D1)

Blessing 2 with Stoch are all on H1 timeframe.

By the way, Draw Down is much lower and profit is higher with Stoch version than standard. That even includes pairs that both trade EURUSD and USDJPY. Both those pairs have lower DD and higher profit than the regular Blessing 2.

I believe this version is as close to Holy Grail trading as you can get. Enjoy and make money.

Hi Holyguy

Is it posible to add RSI(14) to the code that is buy when it reaches 70 and sell when it goes down to 30 ?

marketjouster:
Hi Jepm, I set the Portion = 10, the MM=false, lot size to .1, multiplier to 1.1, Equity protection=true, Float Percent=50.0, Stoch=true.

.1 lots on IBFX is 10-cents/pip. For 10 pairs, you need

a minimum of $25,000. On FXDD, .1 lots is $1/pip, which

means you will need $250K, minimum. Either way, your

balance is not sufficient to properly trade your setup. The

math for trading Blessing is very basic. Make sure you get

it right, before doing any real trading.

The above is based on a standard multiplier of 1.4. A low

multiplier of 1.1 hasn't been discussed, or tested, in any of

the Blessing threads. Feel free to experiment, but realize that you will have make big adjustments to your TP.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
.1 lots on IBFX is 10-cents/pip. For 10 pairs, you need

a minimum of $25,000. On FXDD, .1 lots is $1/pip, which

means you will need $250K, minimum. Either way, your

balance is not sufficient to properly trade your setup. The

math for trading Blessing is very basic. Make sure you get

it right, before doing any real trading.

The above is based on a standard multiplier of 1.4. A low

multiplier of 1.1 hasn't been discussed, or tested, in any of

the Blessing threads. Feel free to experiment, but realize that you will have make big adjustments to your TP.

Rob

Thanks for your feedback Rob. I'm running the demo on IBFX so .01 is one cent. I switched the MM back on to let the expert do the math. From what I've read that will risk $350 per pair with 5%. I'll experiment later with the 1.1 multiplier. That idea was tossed around the FXAW Blessing thread as being a safer shift away from martinagale progressions.

Think I'll run a more typical settings combo first time around. I've customized many martinagale experts like 10p3 in the past and know they usually end in flames. I'm curious to see how the stoch filter improves this one.

marketjouster:
Thanks for your feedback

That's cool. Your original post said .1 lots, which is a whole

different ballgame than .01 lots. Just wanted to make sure.

Rob

10 pairs

marketjouster:
Hi Jepm,

I'm starting a demo test on a $7000 account with 10 pairs using the 'Blessing-2-v5.2 with StochasticMOD3'. I used the six pairs that you've listed plus a few others that were mentioned in the thread. I wasn't sure what the 12 pair were that you and others had tested, so feel free to make reccomendations concerning my list below.

I set the Portion = 10, the MM=false, lot size to .1, multiplier to 1.1, Equity protection=true, Float Percent=50.0, Stoch=true.

EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, CHFJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD, EURCHF

Does this look like a reasonable setup?

marketjouster,

With regard to the pairs i could not say if these are the best to trade with Blessing, i havent tested to see which pairs are the safest or more profitable. So try with these pairs and see what happens.

What i see is your Setting of Lot = 0.10 is very dangerous IMO. It is not enough to lower the multiplier to 1.1 to compensate the Lot size.

I agree with Rob, but i would go even further, i think i posted this above.

If you trade with 0.10 Lot you would need $70,000 to be as safe as you would be, if you use MM = true with micro Lots.

I just read your response to Rob, i would say if you want to play it extra safe, set MM = true and use your Multiplier = 1.1 like i said (or someone else said) on the FXAW group.

let us know how your test goes,

Cheers,

epmfx

alphonso555:
jepm thank you for your contribution in this ...

could you please post the set files that you use on the 6 pairs because on the blessing thread there are many updated ones.

Thanks

alphonso,

These are the six pairs i used :

EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, USDCAD

All Default settings, only set "Portion = 6" [for six pairs] Time Frame is H1

Try it on Demo, i havent had a grid level greater than 8th so all my trades have Retraced back to make a profit.

good luck with your tests,

epmfx

alert window off?

ChicagoRob:
That's cool. Your original post said .1 lots, which is a whole

different ballgame than .01 lots. Just wanted to make sure.

Rob

You're right Rob and Jepm, I was way over leveraged with .1 lots. Can you, or anyone on the thread help with how to turn off all the popup warnings windows I'm getting? Every pair I'm trading keeps putting a window dead center on the chart saying, "Account Balance is less than initial account balance on GBPUSD (EURUSD, USDCAD, etc.) 60m"

As fast as I delete them another pops up. I don't see any alert setting to turn off in the expert settings window. I'm running "Blessing2 v5.2 with Stochastic MOD3".

Suggestions?

marketjouster:
You're right Rob and Jepm, I was way over leveraged with .1 lots. Can you, or anyone on the thread help with how to turn off all the popup warnings windows I'm getting? Every pair I'm trading keeps putting a window dead center on the chart saying, "Account Balance is less than initial account balance on GBPUSD (EURUSD, USDCAD, etc.) 60m"

As fast as I delete them another pops up. I don't see any alert setting to turn off in the expert settings window. I'm running "Blessing2 v5.2 with Stochastic MOD3".

Suggestions?

just change your initial balance

lower...

alex84:
just change your initial balance lower...

So you're saying essentially give it inaccurate info, to turn off the alert. But doesn't the expert use the balance figure to compute lot size? If so, then you'd want to update it manually to the current balance. Maybe I don't understand the purpose of that setting? Other suggestions?

marketjouster:
So you're saying essentially give it inaccurate info, to turn off the alert. But doesn't the expert use the balance figure to compute lot size? If so, then you'd want to update it manually to the current balance. Maybe I don't understand the purpose of that setting? Other suggestions?

The initial balance parameter is just used so the ea stops trading if your account balance becomes lower than this initial balance.

Ea uses real account balance to trade, so if you set a lower initial balance it wont affect trading

if your account starts with a loss then it could stop trading if you entered initial balance same as your real initial balance

Reason: