Blessing 2 - page 132

guys what are your current open positions ?

positions eu/usd

5, ohh and i think euro go up until 6-7

This is nothing... lvl 5

Files:

i am selling eurusd lvl6. tp was set to 1.3994 it reached that level minutes ago but blessing couldnt close the positions. maybe it didnt have enough time. i have some lag with the connection to my broker and i hate it..

Portion Control

To all but specially to Iron,

When I set the initial account to 3000 and the portion to 1 than I have a good backtest result.

But when I have an initial account of 21000 and the portion is set to 7 the account crashes.

This is strange because according to the Portion Control mechanism exactly 21000/7=3000 should be traded and expect therefore the same result.

This behavior is dangerous because if some one makes backtests with portion=1 and goes live with a different portion setting but the appropriate initial account the results might be horrible.

I hope that this can be clarified asap.

Regards

Antomi

Antomi:

When I set the initial account to 3000 and the portion to 1 than I have a good backtest result.

But when I have an initial account of 21000 and the portion is set to 7 the account crashes.

This is strange because according to the Portion Control mechanism exactly 21000/7=3000 should be traded and expect therefore the same result.

This behavior is dangerous because if some one makes backtests with portion=1 and goes live with a different portion setting but the appropriate initial account the results might be horrible.

Regards

Antomi

Hello Antomi,

What was the Equity Protection % Set, when you were testing on one pair?

And what was it on the four pairs?

Best

George

Antomi:

Regards

Antomi

hey antomi

portion has nothing to do with initial account

it only takes into account your real account balance

Initial balance account is the limit balance under which the ea wont trade if your balance ever comes to reach this initial account balance (after losses)

TKL:
Thanks, George. Apprciate if you could attach your report for review.

TKL/ All,

I don’t like to post results with less then 2 months of trading.

They could be misleading and not constructive, but this is the only one I have, with starting lot of 0.1 lots ($ 1).

The return is 100%, in less then 20 days, but trading this way with a real account under $50k, would be gambling and pure stupidity. I wasn’t aware about the starting lot limitation when I opened the account. After that, I thought I will give it a go, and see what happens.

I am not posting the set file because I don’t want to be responsible for someone loosing the hard earned money.

TKL, I hope this will point you in the right direction, in solving your problem.

Best

George

PS

Disregard the Equity curve, it is a software glitch, and maybe Alex can provide some assistance in solving the software limitation.

Files:

georgedim:
TKL/ All, The return is 100%, in less then 20 days, but trading this way with a real account under $50k, would be gambling and pure stupidity. I wasn’t aware about the starting lot limitation when I opened the account. After that, I thought I will give it a go, and see what happens.

Thanks, George. Phenomenal results. If you're willing to dial up the

horsepower in Blessing, it can do some wild stuff.

Rob

Reason: