OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 13

" The Last Question "

Halo Azmel,

Thank's again once more for your explain. I know you are GREAT Man. !!!

How long you have a skill programmer ??

Please DON't You Mind if I give you for the last question.

//+---------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Account Type Initiasation |

if (AccountType==0)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalCorrection = 0.5;

DecimalPlaces = 0;

}

if (AccountType==1)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalCorrection = 0.05;

DecimalPlaces = 1;

}

if (AccountType==2)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalCorrection = 0.005;

DecimalPlaces = 2;

}

if (AccountType==3)

{

PricePerPip = 1;

DecimalPlaces = 2;

}

What the meaning for that logic ??? Do I have chosing one's typical Account or always using Default from you make ( in the version 1.5 you using AccoutType = 3 ).

Please forgive me Azmel', if I'm disturbing and make you uncomfortable. But like I said, You are the One's a GREAT Coder in this forum. And I want to learning from you.

Thank you so MUCH for your explain and KINDNESS Azmel'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Halo Azmel,

Thank's again once more for your explain. I know you are GREAT Man. !!!

How long you have a skill programmer ??

Please DON't You Mind if I give you for the last question.

//| Account Type Initiasation |

if (AccountType==0)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalCorrection = 0.5;

DecimalPlaces = 0;

}

if (AccountType==1)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalCorrection = 0.05;

DecimalPlaces = 1;

}

if (AccountType==2)

{

PricePerPip = 10;

DecimalPlaces = 2;

}

if (AccountType==3)

{

PricePerPip = 1;

DecimalPlaces = 2;

}

What the meaning for that logic ??? Do I have chosing one's typical Account or always using Default from you make ( in the version 1.5 you using AccoutType = 3 ).

Please forgive me Azmel', if I'm disturbing and make you uncomfortable. But like I said, You are the One's a GREAT Coder in this forum. And I want to learning from you.

Thank you so MUCH for your explain and KINDNESS Azmel'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Go to my post # 48 where I have explained what AccountType means.

On the next version I will make AccountType automatic, i.e. the EA will know what kind of account that you have, so you won't have to worry about what to key in anymore.

Hi Azmel,

Oz opened a trade on the cad/jpy a few minutes ago. The latest ea did not open any trades today. Did you get any open trades on yours?

Jeff

azjeff:
Hi Azmel,

Oz opened a trade on the cad/jpy a few minutes ago. The latest ea did not open any trades today. Did you get any open trades on yours?

Jeff

I'm afraid I don't have the CADJPY pair. I am forward-testing using IBFX mini and it only have 8 pairs I'm afraid.

Could you post your CADJPY chart?

OzFx's chart is definitely different from mine. There are times I received his email saying a signal has arrived on a certain pair and he opened trades, but when I look at my own charts, there was no signal. I think different brokers have slightly different charts from each other - meaninng they are not 100% identical. This doesn't occur very often though, maybe once in a blue moon.

BTW, the present EA is still buggy. The last version which is version 1.4 is the most stable out of the lot. It is 90% more accurate compared to version 1.5

azmel:

OzFx's chart is definitely different from mine. There are times I received his email saying a signal has arrived on a certain pair and he opened trades, but when I look at my own charts, there was no signal. I think different brokers have slightly different charts from each other - meaninng they are not 100% identical. This doesn't occur very often though, maybe once in a blue moon.

Hi Azmel,

I use ODL demo for charting and seems to work better than other brokers. They all pop daily candles at different times and that what makes it look different.

Oz

More pairs

Hello Azmel

Thanks for your work on EA, you mentioned IBFX only has 8 pairs on demo, if you right click in marketwatch, where pairs are on side, click show all and you will see all the pairs offered by IBFX

Thanks

azmel:
I'm afraid I don't have the CADJPY pair. I am forward-testing using IBFX mini and it only have 8 pairs I'm afraid.

Could you post your CADJPY chart?

BTW, the present EA is still buggy. The last version which is version 1.4 is the most stable out of the lot. It is 90% more accurate compared to version 1.5

adewale:
Hello,

Can somebody program the squeeze more to EA. I discover that its more profitable.

Thanks

I haven't properly read nor tried the Squeeze-More strategy yet, but I will put it in my "to-do" list.

Performance Update +550 PIPS

Hello Friends,

What a great week we had. We banked a total of +550 pips. Two of our previous trades from week before reached +300 each and two from this week reached +100 and few +50. Here is the summary of the trades:

1. EUR/CAD---Closed ( from week before) --- +300

2. EUR/USD---Open ( from week before) -----Locked +200 Currently at +270

3. CAD/JPY--- Open --------------------- ----Locked +100 Currently at +42

4. GBP/USD---Closed ------------------------ +100

5. USD/JPY---Open --------------------------Locked +50 Currently at +23

6. EUR/GBP--- Open-------------------------Locked +50 Currently at +44

7. EUR/AUD---Closed ----------------------- +50

8. CHF/JPY--- Open------------------------- Currently at -38

Total for the month: +1070. So far we have 32/37 successful trades

Please note that we are trading on daily charts and there are times when we see pullbacks in prices before it goes in our favor. Most of the time 100 pip Stop Loss works fine but in some cases it won't work and thats why we came up with ASL. Read ASL to learn how to put smarter SL.

I also want to let you know that I'll away for next three days on business/holiday trip and won't be able to send email alerts. I would still manage my open positions and would report profit/loss when I come back. Perhaps it is good time for everyone to practice on their own

Have a great weekend

Oz

OzFx v1.0 Expert Advisor

Here is the EA for the OzFx daily system. It has been tested on the EURUSD D1 chart with success. It follows the initial OzFx's methodology, thus it lacks the 200SMA filter. That will be incorporated in future versions.

Here are the settings:

Magic. This is the unique ID for this EA to differenciate it from other EAs. If you using multiple EAs in one account, make sure that each magic number is unique.

Lots. This the amount of lots you want to trade if MoneyManagement is not used (see below). If MoneyManagement is used, the EA will calculate this value for you.

MoneyManagement. (Not to be confused with OzFx's definition of Money Management). This feature will let the EA calculate how much lots to trade based on how much you want to use your free margin (or account balance). If not used, the amount of lots to trade will be based on the Lots value above.

UseFreeMargin. If MoneyManagement is set to true, then the EA will use the percentage of free margin based on this setting. For example, if you put 100 here, the EA will use all of your available free margin. If you put 50 here, the EA will use half of your free margin available, and so on. Enter anywhere between 1 to 100 depending on how big or small risk/profit you want to take.

AccountType. Set this to the type of account you are currently using:

0 for large accounts where min lot is 1 and pip price per lot is $10.

1 is for mini accounts where min lot is 0.1 and pip price per lot is $10 (for example North Finance)

2 is for micro accounts where min lot is 0.01 and pip price per lot is $10 (for example Alpari UK)

3 is for Interbank FX nano accounts where min lot is 0.01 and pip price per lot is $1.

Leverage. Set this to the amount of leverage your broker has given you. If you have 1:100 leverage, enter 100 here. If you don't know, leave it as default.

UPDATE: THE LATEST & STABLE EA CAN BE FOUND ON POST#135, PAGE 14

OzFx v1.2 EA

Thank you mrebersv for adding the 200SMA into the EA.

After looking at the codes, I'm afraid you got it in reverse.

I've modified the codes so that the 200SMA rules are correct as per OzFx's post on page 1.

I've also re-wrote the closing trades subroutine so the errors that PyeR2 encounter (should) no longer appear.

PyeR2, grateful if you could backtest this EA with and without MoneyManagement. I have not set my backtest facility to give a high modelling quality.

If this shows promise, we can start forward-testing this full time.

Regards,

Azmel.

UPDATE: THE LATEST & STABLE EA CAN BE FOUND ON POST#135, PAGE 14

Reason: