News from elite subscription - page 19

I sent PM to you as may be you have access ... may be not ... it should be green link on the top ... So, I just PM'ed to you.

Hello, I will write you a private message right now.

Best regards.

efgozon:
I paid via PayPal last night and the transaction was a success. Until now I can't see any link in going to the Elite Section. In fact when tried to access some links I get access denied. Please review my access rights if it is already updated....

questions

newdigital:
Hi briansh242,

I agree with you on 80% or 90%. I don't agree about the settings because all the settings and EAs are posted in files thread. Some people call this files and links threads as download threads (yes, we are having download threads in elite section and basicly elite members do not need to find something on elite or public forum as it was posted as the links to download).

But I fully agree with you about basic knowledge: members, before going to elite section, should get some basic knowledge about EAs, automated trading and so on. And it is more comfortable to get some knowledge in public forum for free. If someone is going to elite section and he is totally new to EA trading so he may be completely lost.

The main question member may ask for himself is the following: am I ready to go to elite section or not? If yes, so he may subscribe.

Which knowledge? For example (i am quoting myself from elite section):

There is the other knowledge concerning demo testing and real trading by EAs.

If somebody is selling EA/system in commercial section, or just said in public threads: "this EA is profitable", or "you will gain 10% ..."; and this somebody is not telling you about which broker so it is useless. Because some EAs may gain 10% (for example) with IBFX (for example) but may lose -10% with North Finance (for example) with the same settings; and opposite cases. And there is some "difficult cases" when different settings will not help even.

Example? DayTrading3: profitable with one broker and not profitable with the other broker with any settings (something about spikes of the price).

The other example. One member is testing manual trading system in Brain Systems section on our public forum ("Brain Systems" is because of "BrainTrading system"; not because of 'brain using hard"). He entered on 1.9824; I enter on 1.9816 on the same bar. He closed with +31 pips and I closed with +51 pips. Everything is the same. The only different is the brokers data: Alpari and FXDD. Because he had price 1.9824 and I had 1.9816. It was good example because it was +31 and +51. But it may be +31 and -51 you know ... depends on the system.

Of course, it is the better to get any knowledge from this public forum for free before paying money for monthly membership in elite section.

Development threads in elite section. We are having 2 development threads only in elite section: "well working trading system ...", and asctrend m5 thread.

Hi newdigital

Maybe it is repeated quetions!!BUT,I like to asked by myself to make sure as much as i can..

Lets us say that i am one of the ELITE SECTION MEMBERS.CAN I ASK YOU FOR RECOMMENDATIONS?

1-In other words,(form ur own experinces-cose i realy trust ur words),WHICH BROKER IS GOOD + WHICH EA's IS WORKING GOOD WITH IT?...(just to say for example:NORTHFINANCE IS GOOD BROKER AND THE FIRBIRD IS WORKING VERY GOOD WITH IT AND IT AVAREGE 250 PIP MONTHLY USING 0.1 LOT)..That was just example of the data i need..

I am willing to open an account with 5000$.and till now,I do not decied which broker (That will NOT LOCK the expert OR will trade against it )

and which EA's....

2-I am looking for the SAVE and nice pips too..but SAFE is befor PIPS..i will need help from you to get BROKER + EA's THAT WORKING WITHOUT PROBLEMS...SO COULD YOU RECOMMEND THEM(BROKERS+EA's) ,And of course how much it could NORMALLY/USUALLY earn monthly...

3-Do you think that i can use more than EXPERT and more than one pair?...BUT,with good money managment and SAFE..

I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY MONEY BECAUSE OF EITHER BAD BROKER OR/AND BAD EXPERT....

4-Do you think ,by your recommendations, those EA's can earn 1000 pip..(are those 1000 pips mini lot 0.1=1$ or standerd lots 1 pip =10$)

Please,could you consider those question very much..

Please,I NEED VERY CLEAR and DIRECT ANSWERS....NOT DEPLOMATIC ANSWERS .. (YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND ONE OR MORE FOR YOURSELF...JUST SAME SITIUATION LIKE EVERYBODY...)

Thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
Hi newdigital

Maybe it is repeated quetions!!BUT,I like to asked by myself to make sure as much as i can..

Lets us say that i am one of the ELITE SECTION MEMBERS.CAN I ASK YOU FOR RECOMMENDATIONS?

1-In other words,(form ur own experinces-cose i realy trust ur words),WHICH BROKER IS GOOD + WHICH EA's IS WORKING GOOD WITH IT?...(just to say for example:NORTHFINANCE IS GOOD BROKER AND THE FIRBIRD IS WORKING VERY GOOD WITH IT AND IT AVAREGE 250 PIP MONTHLY USING 0.1 LOT)..That was just example of the data i need..

I am willing to open an account with 5000$.and till now,I do not decied which broker (That will NOT LOCK the expert OR will trade against it )

and which EA's....

2-I am looking for the SAVE and nice pips too..but SAFE is befor PIPS..i will need help from you to get BROKER + EA's THAT WORKING WITHOUT PROBLEMS...SO COULD YOU RECOMMEND THEM(BROKERS+EA's) ,And of course how much it could NORMALLY/USUALLY earn monthly...

3-Do you think that i can use more than EXPERT and more than one pair?...BUT,with good money managment and SAFE..

I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY MONEY BECAUSE OF EITHER BAD BROKER OR/AND BAD EXPERT....

4-Do you think ,by your recommendations, those EA's can earn 1000 pip..(are those 1000 pips mini lot 0.1=1$ or standerd lots 1 pip =10$)

Please,could you consider those question very much..

Please,I NEED VERY CLEAR and DIRECT ANSWERS....NOT DEPLOMATIC ANSWERS .. (YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND ONE OR MORE FOR YOURSELF...JUST SAME SITIUATION LIKE EVERYBODY...)

Thank you in advance

You will see it by yourself. I am not changing the settings and broker. I started to test with IBFX broker as well because many people asked but it is as an additional testing.

As to 1000 pips per month ... I am expressing my opinion about some EAs and about Firebird very often so ...

Many EAs are profitable during the long time testing with the same settings and same brokers so your question is basicly can be transfered to the following: "ND, what do you like and what you don't like and why?".

question 1: you will see it by yourself from excel filesd and statements incl brokers abd everything. It is very easy and just 10 minutes to know. I will not post the statements and excel files here.

question 2: the same with question #1.

question 3: yes, of course. You can use more than 1 pair and more than 1 EA. But it depends on EAs and how often EAs are trading. It should be discussed in some tread.

question 4: I don't like EA which is generating 1,000 pips per months. Because i am forward testing EAs during the many years with same settings and broker and most often - on the same account. I don't want to change EA often only because EA "killed" account/deposit. I am testing some EAs since january 2006 and some of EAs with same account/settings/broker. And because of that I don't like EA which is generating 1,000 pips for 1 single month: EA should be stable during the 2 or 4 years forward testing.

But it is my personal.

Now we are having manual trading systems sectionj inside elite section with few very new trading systems.

Just for information.

thank you very much

newdigital:
You will see it by yourself. I am not changing the settings and broker. I started to test with IBFX broker as well because many people asked but it is as an additional testing.

As to 1000 pips per month ... I am expressing my opinion about some EAs and about Firebird very often so ...

Many EAs are profitable during the long time testing with the same settings and same brokers so your question is basicly can be transfered to the following: "ND, what do you like and what you don't like and why?".

question 4: I don't like EA which is generating 1,000 pips per months. Because i am forward testing EAs during the many years with same settings and broker and most often - on the same account.I don't want to change EA often only because EA "killed" account/deposit. I am testing some EAs since january 2006 and some of EAs with same account/settings/broker. And because of that I don't like EA which is generating 1,000 pips for 1 single month: EA should be stable during the 2 or 4 years forward testing.

But it is my personal.

Now we are having manual trading systems sectionj inside elite section with few very new trading systems.

Just for information.

Thank you ND for ur kind reply..BUT

i would like to clear something here:

1-just as u mentioned that u makde the testing in IBFX because of the request from people there...well,as you said befor somewhere that u about to issue SETs and those sets declear thepoints of(what balance is prefered?\what broker?\what EA's?what it should earn NORMALLY & USUALLY?) ..AM I RIGHT? DID I UNDERSTAND OR I GOT WRONG IDEA HERE??..

2-Maybe i did not make it clear enough for you,i was asking about my balance(5000$),IS THAT POSSIBLE TO GET 1000 PIP MONTHLY USING COMIBNATION\MIXED EA'S AND DIFERENT PAIRS WITH SAFE AND GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT...IN OTHER WORDS,COULD YOU POINT ME TO USE SOME EA's TOGETHER TO REACH ABOUT 1000 PIPS IN THE END OF THE MONTH ?(NOT ONLY ONE EXPERT THAT IS GENERATING 1000 PIPS BY ITSELF)....

YOU DO NOT LIKE TO CHANGE THE EXPERTS EVEN IF IT KILLED THE DEPOSIT!!!...I JUST WONDER about:THAT COULD NOT BE SAFE FOR ANYONE TO USE AN EXPERT WHICH EXPLOING ACCOUNTS!!...(maybe you countinue the testing of those experts to make improving and devolping...but what i am taking about is diferent...i am taking about SET(MIX) of your sets that can generat about 1000 pips per month IN SAFE and GOOD MONEY MANEGMENT)..i

BY THE WAY,1000 PIPS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE...AND I STILL LIKE IT IF THERE IS MIX THAT CAN EARN 700-1000 PIPS IN THE END OF THE MONTHS AND ALWAYS ENDING WITH PROFITS EACH MONTH...NOT MUST 700-1000 MAYBE LESS BUT AT LEAST END WITH PROFITS NOT LOSSING...I STILL TALK ABOUT BALANCE OF 5000$ DEPOSTING..

I WISH THAT I DID EXPLAIN WELL THIS TIME...THE WRONG ANSWERS WAS BECAUSE MY WRONG QUETIONS..SORRY.

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you ND for ur kind reply..BUT

i would like to clear something here:

1-just as u mentioned that u makde the testing in IBFX because of the request from people there...well,as you said befor somewhere that u about to issue SETs and those sets declear thepoints of(what balance is prefered?\what broker?\what EA's?what it should earn NORMALLY & USUALLY?) ..AM I RIGHT? DID I UNDERSTAND OR I GOT WRONG IDEA HERE??..

2-Maybe i did not make it clear enough for you,i was asking about my balance(5000$),IS THAT POSSIBLE TO GET 1000 PIP MONTHLY USING COMIBNATION\MIXED EA'S AND DIFERENT PAIRS WITH SAFE AND GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT...IN OTHER WORDS,COULD YOU POINT ME TO USE SOME EA's TOGETHER TO REACH ABOUT 1000 PIPS IN THE END OF THE MONTH ?(NOT ONLY ONE EXPERT THAT IS GENERATING 1000 PIPS BY ITSELF)....

YOU DO NOT LIKE TO CHANGE THE EXPERTS EVEN IF IT KILLED THE DEPOSIT!!!...I JUST WONDER ABOUT:THAT COULD NOT BE SAFE FOR ANYONE TO USE AN EXPERT WHICH EXPLOING ACCOUNTS!!...(maybe you countinue the testing of those experts to make improving and devolping...but what i am taking about is diferent...i am taking about SET(MIX) of your sets that can generat about 1000 pips per month IN SAFE and GOOD MONEY MANEGMENT)..i

I WISH THAT I DID EXPLAIN WELL THIS TIME...THE WRONG ANSWERS WAS BECAUSE MY WRONG QUETIONS..SORRY.

1. I am testing EAs with Alpari broker (rus and UK), NF broker, Fibo Group and liteforex brokers. And I started to test with IBFX mini. Same EAs with different brokers.

2. 1000 pips for 1 month is fine for 1 months. But for every month during the 2 years ... it is too much I think. Because we can not attach many EAs to one copy of metatrader: EAs will inrerrupt each other in one Metatrader. I am not recommending you to use many EAs in one Metatrader.

YOU DO NOT LIKE TO CHANGE THE EXPERTS EVEN IF IT KILLED THE DEPOSIT!!!

3. You did not understand what I mean. I mean that when I want to test some EA so I want to test this EA for many years with the same setting. If EA is generating 1000 pips for 1 months so, most probable, this EA will kill deposit during the 1 or 2 years. How can I test this EA? I will not test this kind of EA. I am testing EAs for many years with same settings and risk factor is the main for me: the system must be profitable during the many years.

I don't want to change EA often only because EA "killed" account/deposit. It means the following: if I feel that EA will kill the deposit with same settings for 1 year so I will not start testing this EA. We are having a lot of EAs.

Because if you see 3 month forward testing results so you may say that EA is profitable, right? But for me - 1 year forward testing results with same settings - and I will start to think: it is profitable or not.

I wanted to stop testing Firebird EA because this EA is generating 10,000 pips in profit for 1 week sometimes. But I am continuing only because I got many requests to continue.

There are something which I like and which I don't like (my personal opinion). And there are something which other members like and don't like. Every member is having his own different personal opinion. That is why I am not expressing my personal opinion very often in forex.

Hi ahmedazizelias,

just one question: why you need all this information?

I will never say: "use this EA and you will be rich".

For example: I don't like martingale, grid, hedge and moving averages as an indicator. How can I recommend you something? But I am forwad testing everything you know ...

You must have your own opinion and if your opinion will be different from my opinion even slightly but different so it is more good.

We can not develop anything with just one opinion only.

newdigital:
Hi ahmedazizelias,

just one question: why you need all this information?

I will never say: "use this EA and you will be rich".

For example: I don't like martingale, grid, hedge and moving averages as an indicator. How can I recommend you something? But I am forwad testing everything you know ...

You must have your own opinion and if your opinion will be different from my opinion even slightly but different so it is more good.

We can not develop anything with just one opinion only.

NewDigital

We all running behind pips,some of us know what they are doing or at least made a plan of what they want to get in the future,some others just do not even know what is all about and running behind big numbers here or there...But for me:I DO HAVE A SUCH PLAN,SLOW ONE..BUT IT IS OKAY FOR ME..

So,i am just trying to get feed back from honest person who should also have good idea about those EA's and how it goes in the long term issues..

Let us make deeper zooming in what is all about:

for example you said that "you use AL PARI,NF,.. for testing ",some at least for me I WILL NOT LOSS TIME TESTING IN USELESS TERMINALS..you said " FIRBIRDS GENERATE SOMETIMES 10,000 PIPS (wow).."..But of course will not work for my own plan...

i just need feed back to recognize alot in short time..and as you said"YOU ARE TESTING FOR YEARS.."that is lovely to hear it..it makes things close to the real future as much as it could be...and from this point:I (OF COURSE) WILL ASK YOU FOR WHICH ONE IS MUCH SAVER (EVEN LESS PIPS..WHO CARES..??)..And as you sure,NO ONE OF THE MEMBERS WILL AFFORD YEARS TO TEST SOME EA's TO FINALLY DETREMIND "WHICH IS BETTER FOR HIS PLAN..IF HE GOT PLAN"..And that what is forsing me to ask you for ur experinces (NOT ONLY PROFITS PIPS NUMBERS..BUT FOR LOSSING NUMBERS..AND HOW FAR IT COULD EAT MY DEPOSIT)...no one want to gain 10,000$ this month then loss 15000$ next month..

So,i think it is very coming sense questions to ask you about ur OWN OPINION..then the final step is ours..i am not going to spend years testing to get nutral opinion while there are somebody HONEST can make short cut and tell me...ESPECIALLY I AM TELLING YOU WHAT I WANT AND WHAT EXACTLY I AM LOOKING FOR..You help me by YOUR OPINION to creat MY OWN PLAN...(iT JUST LIKE I WANT TO SEARCH GOOGLE FOR SOMETHING IN MY MIND..BUT GOOGLE SHOWING 1000,000 RESOULTS..SO,HOW ABOUT IF THIS GOOGLE IS HONEST MAN AND GIVE ME EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR...IS THAT MAKING SENSE?)

I hope that i could say what i mean...

SO YOU WILL SAY UR OPINION OUR GOOGLE MAN??

I don't understand what you want from me.

There are good profitable EAs ...

I will not post EAs here. I will not post the statements here.

What do you want?

Do you need the names of EAs, settings, broker, statements and everything?

And you want for me to attach here in public forum?

Please make it more understandable about what you want from me exactly!

And make it shorter please.

newdigital:
I don't understand what you want from me.

There are good profitable EAs ...

I will not post EAs here. I will not post the statemens here.

What do you want?

Do you need the names of EAs, settings, broker, statements and everything?

And you want for me to attach here in public forum?

Please make it more understandable about what you want from me exactly!

And make it shorter please.

NO NO NO...OF COURSE NOT

IT WAS INFORMATION THAT ASKED ABOUT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR AT THAT ELITE ..IT WAS QUETIONS OF PREJOINING ...

I AM SORRY FOR THAT

Reason: