Fozzy system - page 6

Nice results so far! Thanks to Igorad and ND for the backtesting and optimization.

gpw797:
Nice results so far! Thanks to Igorad and ND for the backtesting and optimization.

Igorad is coder.

I am just testing.

Test Results

Last week was great, I have two floating orders though.

Files:

Yes, it was good week.

Files:

This EA is doing good now

Trade Result From Data Spike?

Hi, Interesting results from a hopefully demo Acc only data spike, at 11.51 today on my now wipped out fxdd demo acc,using fozzy expert v1.3 on the gpbjpy.

I am testing several other ea,s on different fxdd demo acc,all acc have

a spike in the gpb data but this is the only ea that got a trade on.

Wow a lot to be said for manually placing trades,good job its not live!

Files:

Fozzy statement updated.

Files:
fozzy.htm  15 kb
fozzy.gif  5 kb

something strange with fozzy

because when you backtest in D1 timeframe ... there are often 5 or 6 losing trade ( a la suite). your result don't confirm backtest ... quite strange ... no ?

icek:
because when you backtest in D1 timeframe ... there are often 5 or 6 losing trade ( a la suite). your result don't confirm backtest ... quite strange ... no ?

Backtesting and forward testing may be different. I have many examples when EA is having very good backtesting and bad performance in forward testing.

As to this fozzy EA so if you see my settings so some pairs are trading on the open bar. I mean that some indicators in the settings was setted for ma open bar. And because of that it should be different.

BTW it is not final settings. Because it is necessary to forward test this EA for the long period of time just to understand that the settings is not right.

Will see.

I am just testing only.

Reason: