FX5 - Live, Easy to Follow Daily Signals!

Hello. I would like to share with you with my live daily signals. I'm a technical trader and using rather basic indicators in my trading toolbox. I've tried "millions of strategies" in all time frames and now I'm feeling comfortable only trading on 1 day chart (Position Trading) or 4H chart (Swing Trading).

The FX5 strategy that I'm going to share with you is really easy to follow. The rule is simple. I'll be posting my signals every day at around 10.00pm (London Time). You actually can't miss the trade as long as you'll be able to open, close or modify positions at that particular time of the day. That's it! It'll be simple "set the trade and forget it" for another 24 hours.

The Time Table (London Time):

Monday: 10.15pm

Tuesday: 10.15pm

Wednesday: 10.15pm

Thursday: 10.15pm

Friday: 9.15pm

Saturday: N/A

Sunday: 11.15pm

We are trading on 6 currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPJPY and AUDUSD.

I'm trading this strategy for about 3 months with very good results. I've started a new demo account on Strategy Builder (27th August 2008) and from now on (17th September 2008) I'll be posting all entries on this forum.

Of course the signals are completely FREE and I hope you'll like it :-)

--------------------------------------------------

PIPS GAINED/LOST from 27.08.2008 to 09.10.2008

AUDUSD : +357

GBPJPY : +388

EURUSD : +469

USDJPY : -251

GBPUSD : +190

USDCHF : +167

TOTAL: +1320

Hi lokigfx,

thanks for the signals , did you consider contacting the administrator .... if you qualify as a signal provider , then he can provide you with the necessary means to send the signal live from your computer to other traders ... and if you decide to sell the signals you can make some extra cash on the side

Regards

MiniMe

Hi MiniMe,

Yes, I was considering this option. It would be much easier to just fire the trade in MT4 and not posting all positions on the forum. But anyway, I'll be still posting here - it's a good habit to all manual traders to write down all your trades by yourself.

I'm really glad that I can give something from myself for FREE to all traders that are still unsure about their strategy and need some kind of signals. This strategy is freaking boring - there are periods that almost nothing happening, there are periods with drawdown as well! It's not a 100% winner, but it's a winning strategy. What I like about position trading (1D Chart) is a peace and a clarity - there are PLENTY of time to analyse market and to make a decision. Emotions are not disturbing us as much as when we are trading on a smaller time frame.

MiniMe:
Hi lokigfx,

thanks for the signals , did you consider contacting the administrator .... if you qualify as a signal provider , then he can provide you with the necessary means to send the signal live from your computer to other traders ... and if you decide to sell the signals you can make some extra cash on the side

Regards

MiniMe

EUR/USD

No Trade.

GBP/USD

Holding (L) 1.7994 - SL 1.7775 **

USD/CHF

!! Sell at 1.1046 - SL 1.1235

USD/JPY

Holding (S) 104.60 - SL 107.10 **

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

No Trade.

---------------------------

Meaning:

** - move Stop Loss (SL) or Take Profit (TP) to a new price level.

!! - open NOW a new position (Short or Long) at the current market price (time of posting) and given SL.

hi

thanks for your signal lokigfx , we'll see in the couple weeks

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

lokigfx:
This strategy is freaking boring - What I like about position trading (1D Chart) is a peace and a clarity - there are PLENTY of time to analyse market and to make a decision.

Trading is a boring video game , still so many players !!

Keep up the good work

EUR/USD

No Trade.

GBP/USD

Close (L) 1.7994 - at 1.8185

No Trade.

USD/CHF

Close (S) 1.1046 - at 1.1048

No Trade.

USD/JPY

Close (S) 104.60 - at 105.57

No Trade.

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

No Trade.

Updated statement for FX5 in the first post.

Meaning:

!! - open NOW a new position (Short or Long) at the current market price (time of posting) and given SL.

EUR/USD

No Trade.

GBP/USD

No Trade.

USD/CHF

No Trade.

USD/JPY

No Trade.

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

No Trade.

Updated statement for FX5 in the first post.

Meaning:

EUR/USD

No Trade.

GBP/USD

No Trade.

USD/CHF

No Trade.

USD/JPY

No Trade.

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

No Trade.

Comment: There's a correction or end of the major trends on most of the currency pairs. We need to wait a bit before we enter another positions. We are waiting for the dust to settle.

Meaning:

EUR/USD

No Trade.

GBP/USD

No Trade.

USD/CHF

No Trade.

USD/JPY

No Trade.

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

No Trade.

Comment: We've reached few supports/resistances now. Still no clear signal to enter on any of the above pairs. Starting from tomorrow I'll be giving you a hint for every pair - how close we are to a sell/buy signal. It'll help you to prepare for the next day. You'll know whether there's a possibility for opening a position or not.

Meaning:

EUR/USD

Pending Order: Buy at 1.4872 - SL: 1.4615 - TP: 1.5200

GBP/USD

Pending Order: Buy at 1.8806 - SL: 1.8585 - TP: 1.9235

USD/CHF

Pending Order: Sell at 1.0665 - SL: 1.0888 - TP: 1.0332

USD/JPY

No Trade.

GBP/JPY

No Trade.

AUD/USD

Pending Order: Buy at 0.8535 - SL: 0.8250 - TP: 0.8995

In the first post you can find updated statement (with pending orders) for FX5.

Meaning:

Reason: