Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 25

Static hedge EA needed

Does anyone have an EA that stays perfectly (or near) hedged? I'm lookng for an EA that can create a lot of trades, but where the balance stays relatively flat. Thx.

Turtle Strategy

Hi thanks newdigital for keeping this side of the forum organized... i just joined and its so much better than using the std side... I am dedicating lots of my time now to test and tweak strategies out there while i learn code to make my own.. In the meantime ive become interested in further testing of the turtle strategy but not just the Ninja which is available on the main forum but a more complete version... does anyone have anything like this? With strategy 1 and 2 as per original rules: http://www.tradingblox.com/originalturtles/story.htm

Thanks for all the help...

All the links which I found on our forum:

- MY TURTLES EA - need Testers: EA with documentation.

- Turtles EA: EA with documentation.

- The Original Turtle System: documentation.

Thanks newdigital, the first one is the one ive been testing however i looked at but never tested the older one... will try it out. If anyone else has something please let me know. Thx

Trading times

I looked at the other turtle strategies but they dont seem to be much diff. I actually think that the ninja turtle strategy can work well under the right parameters however need help with something....

Can anyone post the code or modify the attached file so that I can restrict trading times.. in specific i dont want it to trade during asian hours... i am hoping it can close all positions and pending orders at the end of the NY session and start again on the Euro session.. ideally i could change the times through the interface... thanks in advance.

New! Candlestick Breakout EA request

Hello Dear Coders,

May I request someone to make me a simple candlestick breakout EA.

It's a Simple EA :

The EA takes a position when previous candle's high or low is broken by live candle.

No pending orders, just live positions.

Ajustable Stoploss, Trailing Stop, and Take Profit.

Works in all time frames.

Ajustable Lot size.

Magic Numbers.

Thank you for your help .

4 Hour Macd Stratergy

Hi All,

I have recieved this stratergy on 4 Hour Macd, Does anyone think it can be automated?

Thanks

Proiftable system GBP9am, Improvement required

Hi All,

Please help I would like to add some filters to already profitable system

the system will basically take trades at around 9:00 and end 23:00 its a simple break out statergy that can be ran on daily charts only

Filter required is small range day filter i.e if the previous day range is smaller than 2 days ago take trade

and a 200 period moving average filter, ie only take long trade above when prices are above the 200MA and reverse for shorts

Please reply to peterkhenry@gmail.com

Thanks

Files:
gbp9am.mq4  8 kb
gbp9am1.3.zip  3 kb

4 hour Macd by Phil nel ?

yup ... i like this one too .. hope someone can comeup with EA for this one..

thank you..

Simple, profitable system: EA wanted

Hi,

Here's the system, it backtests well so far in Amibroker;

no indicators, only two rules.

5 minute charts.

If the close is higher than the previous close, buy.

If the close is lower than the previous close, sell.

Set a take profit of 10 pips and stop loss of 25 pips.

Here's the hitch- the existing trade MUST FINISH (either profit or stop out) before the next buy/sell signal triggers. As soon as a trade closes the next signal is automatically taken at the next bar close (no time rules).

If someone would care to code this, it would be helpful to create a range of T/P and S/L settings for additional testing.

Thanks in advance,

WNW

Reason: