Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 20

You're right.....Strange, though...I have it running on two accounts. One is a demo account from Crown (trading .1 lots,) and the other one is a live mini account from IBFX (trading .01 lots.) The one on IBFX is not trading, I wonder why???

I figured out the problem:

"2006.11.28 12:47:14 PriceCross1HrTF USDCHFm,H1: This EA is not working with this Currency!"

It must be the "m" that IBFX places in front of mini account currency pairs. Can I simply change this in the EA itself?

LimitPairs!

Yoda_Glenn:
I figured out the problem:

"2006.11.28 12:47:14 PriceCross1HrTF USDCHFm,H1: This EA is not working with this Currency!"

It must be the "m" that IBFX places in front of mini account currency pairs. Can I simply change this in the EA itself?

Just set LimitPairsto false

I owe you my first million, thanks!

2 Hours chart?

hello guys.

is there any way i can use 2 Hours chart on MT4?

as you know the deafult is 1H ,4H.

400396:
hello guys.

is there any way i can use 2 Hours chart on MT4?

as you know the deafult is 1H ,4H.

MT has no "native" possibility to show data on a 2h chart. However, I've seen a script somewhere around here, that allows one to use a custom (any) time frame. I dont recall where exactly did I see it around here Maybe others would be able to help

Probable it is Period Converter script. I am not sure but I think it is standard script in Metatrader using to create proper data for backtesting EAs. And there is this thread in elite section about it.

I did not try to create H2 data but may be possible to do it in the same way as described in the links i posted.

System request for test

Hi all,

Can someone help me to test the system i purchased?

this is original file i purchased.

one more system i purchased cant upload. file size is around 4MB. please let me know how can i get it upload.

thx for all

johtnsai

Files:
eurox2.zip  20 kb
Reason: