Any Recommendations for Asian Session?

Can anyone recommend good systems or strategies they use to trade the dull Asian session? It seems that most systems will talk of the Asian session, but any trades would actually be done when the European session starts since that is when one will actually start seeing moves [Asian/European session overlap]. Unfortunately, I am in the timezone when I must go to sleep....

Try this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Edick

START SMALL START NOW

-----------------

et_phonehome_2:
Can anyone recommend good systems or strategies they use to trade the dull Asian session? It seems that most systems will talk of the Asian session, but any trades would actually be done when the European session starts since that is when one will actually start seeing moves [Asian/European session overlap]. Unfortunately, I am in the timezone when I must go to sleep....

+1 same here

EA, DIN 2.4 has the setting to trade Asian and UK and by default US is disabled, the good part think of DIN as more than 5 EAs together as you can enable or disable the the signal from the indicators used to decide the trade, I have tried it and I got the good results on GBP/US but it does not trade as much, if you want to see more trades then you got to use it on one of th JAP pairs.

Trading the Asian session

et_phonehome_2:

Hi

The times to look out for are the TOKYO Open 7.00ET and the HONG KONG Open 9.00ET, I have found good moves around the HK Open anything from 10 to 60pips trading the EURO or JPY, the HONG KONG SINGAPORE Open often has a Reversal of the TOKYO trend set 2hours previous but on occasion can also provide a good extra boost of a continuation of the trend set after the TOKYO Open, I have traded this successfully using 2 x RSI one set to 9 CLOSE and the other to 18 OPEN the cross of the 2 RSI's gives a good signal especially if above 70 or below 30 - the point i am making is this is a good time to be watching for a move.

cja

et_phonehome_2:

ET,

Here are few things you may want to consider:

1. If you plan on daytrading, you must first work out your schedule as to which session you would like to do. Don't dream on it when you "must go to sleep." If you believe that the Asian session is "dull"; you have not missed anything. But you don't anymore and you do missed them, otherwise not this thread.

The so-called dull Asian session is not as dull anymore as we have seen some recent big moves which started during this time zone. On the other hand, please do not expect to catch every single move in each and every session. Unless of course, you have a robot to do it. Well, .... it is nothing but greed!

2. If you do not have the robot and you are not willing to sacrifice sleep schedule change (there is always a price to pay, somehow), then consider swing or position trading. Yes, you give up the rush and the adrenalin pump of the ticks and pips watching your monitors with the charts on.

3. Evaluate the recommendations given by other members here.

4. If all else fail, continue your search for the "holy grail" or get hold of one of those "holy" or "holey" grills. You need a strategy that has no session boundaries and can "survive the rugged market terrains of all the session 24/5."

Eventually, you and you alone should make the decision to call a system, your home system and really get down to profitable trading business.

My best wishes to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: