Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 27

A Simple News Trader EA

Hello everyone

I am new here and cannot express my pleasure at having found this forum, especially this elite section.

I have been trading for the past two years. I trade against news reports only after having lost my original investments trying to figure out all the technicial inputs.

I wonder if anyone here would take the time to write a simple news trader script that could be advantages to everyone.

It does not require all the input of the current News Traders and since I believe, through experience, that a person should be sitting at the terminal during trading, especially during a news release, my needs are less than the current releases avalable,

The EA:

PipsAway: how many pips away from the current price do you want to make a buystop and sellstop order. Must be able to go as far as 50 points away from current price. User defined.

StopLoss:we know what this means

TrailingStop: we know what this means

TakeProfit: How many pips would we like to take our profit at.

BreakEven: move the stoploss into th profit area to ensure a profit in case of a rebound in the other direction.

Lots: how may lots do we want to trade

RemoveOposingOrder: true or false. Do we want to remove the opposite order or keep it in place in case this is a false signal

MagicNumber: we know what this means

As I would be activating the EA manually there is no need to have timers or date function.

This EA is a very user friendly EA and requires very little setup on the user end.

I would be happy to pay to have this designed if requested.

Hello

any body interested ??

The ea should include these features

1) money Management: 1-8 ( 1 = 5 % of equaties and so on)

2) a variable to change the time of trading according to GMT

3)trailing stop

4) a variable to change the lot size

5) a variable to change the pips distance between the 20 EMA line and the close of the bar

Thanks

Pheniox:
Hello everyone

I am new here and cannot express my pleasure at having found this forum, especially this elite section.

I have been trading for the past two years. I trade against news reports only after having lost my original investments trying to figure out all the technicial inputs.

I wonder if anyone here would take the time to write a simple news trader script that could be advantages to everyone.

It does not require all the input of the current News Traders and since I believe, through experience, that a person should be sitting at the terminal during trading, especially during a news release, my needs are less than the current releases avalable,

The EA:

PipsAway: how many pips away from the current price do you want to make a buystop and sellstop order. Must be able to go as far as 50 points away from current price. User defined.

StopLoss:we know what this means

TrailingStop: we know what this means

TakeProfit: How many pips would we like to take our profit at.

BreakEven: move the stoploss into th profit area to ensure a profit in case of a rebound in the other direction.

Lots: how may lots do we want to trade

RemoveOposingOrder: true or false. Do we want to remove the opposite order or keep it in place in case this is a false signal

MagicNumber: we know what this means

As I would be activating the EA manually there is no need to have timers or date function.

This EA is a very user friendly EA and requires very little setup on the user end.

I would be happy to pay to have this designed if requested.

Hi.

I do not understand well what you want because everything you said is present on the current NewsTrader V6 from Igorad.

Please read this thread and tell us if it's so different of your needs...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898

Thanks and Regards.

Ok lets not call it a News Trader EA

This EA for my purposes can be used for many different events and decisions I may make during the Trading Day. For that reason it is important that it can be dropped on a chart and used when a situation or opportunity occurs that is unexpected.

I should mention that the EA should only fire (work) once then has to be removed from the chart it is currently working on. This is important to me.

When I need to use it again I will have to again place it on a chart and allow live trading once more.

I have several uses for this EA other than the news events and hope that someone can program this for me.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post .

Happy trading to everyone

There is a system at FF called Eagle MA, and it uses the RVI 100 as a filter when it crosses 0. I have looked through this thread and can't find a pop-up with sound for the RVI indicator that comes with MT4. Can someone please point me to where i can get it or could someone code it? Thanks in advance!

NEVERMIND. GOT IT AT FF. Thanks.

Fast Stochastics

Ola to all that are pippin away every day

I have a fast stochastics which does not lag as much as MT4s and it works great, especially which the strategy 'bringing back sexy stochastics' from the other forum.

What I would really really appreciate is if you could make an alert on the stochastics cross. Now I know his next request might be stretching, but could you put the alert audio and then the arrow, but the arrow to appear on the stoshastics itself instead of on the chart.

Usual bells and whistles, being able to change arrow size and colour parameters will be nice.

I have attached both stochastics, as well as a copy of Herts Stoschastics which has the arrows on the stochastics to view as example.

Thanx to those with programming skills for helping us who don't.

Coding Question - Please, this should be easy...

Am using the online Expert Advisor Builder to try to code an EA.

I want to long when the Least Squared MA is green and short when it's red.

Least Squared MA already exists in the indicator list along with the green and red lines.

I don't know what the EAB is "asking for" for this indicator; although I've tried a number of things nothing has worked (true/false, greater/lesser than previous, etc.).

If there is another system based on LSMA please direct me towards it, I haven't been able to find anything on the forum.

I've been looking at LSMA and Fractal Dimension as 2 indicators that might be the basis for a good system.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks.

Hieken-Ashi

Hello To All: I need a programmer to create an Expert Advisor to trade the Hieken-Ashi candles..............Respectfully, Rod

Stochastics

Hello To All: Does anyone know of an Expert Advisor that will trade Stochastics?.................Rod

Rod Foster:
Hello To All: Does anyone know of an Expert Advisor that will trade Stochastics?.................Rod

Stoch EAs:

-StepStochCross EA. Elite section thread is here.

- Advice EA-Stoc Guru: public thread.

- StochEA v0.1: original thread.

Reason: