Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 26

Bugs

Hi,

Thanks for the effort.

Two problems..

1) I am not getting any short trades, when either "Short Only" or 'Long & Short" are selected.

2) Am getting an error message, it's looking for a file called "ASCTrend_Sound.ex4".

Any help appreciated.

Thanks again.

try this.. backtesting is not very promising..

hedge4x:
Hi,

Can someone write this EA for me?

my MT4 uses GMT timezone.

I want to buy 2 lot market order at 7:30, with SL=50, TP=50

and trailing stop=10.

thanks in advance

Check sticky files' thread here in elite section: there are a least two EAs which can do it - Newstrader and TimeBreak...

For Newstrader: write in text file anything mentioned your time.

May be, some other EAs can do it as well.

Check files' thread.

EA to buy market order 2 lot at 7:30 - help

ans:

I will try to change buy stop order to market order

using the timebreak EA.

found timebreak - thanks -

I will try to change buy stop order to market order

using the timebreak EA.

Files:

"N-Bar" Stop?

Need help... does anyone know how to code an "N-bar" stop? In other words, a trade will close after a certain number of bars have occured.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

WNW

Save Bars to global. Check at every call of the start() function if Bars>(StoredBars+BarStop).

WNW:
Need help... does anyone know how to code an "N-bar" stop? In other words, a trade will close after a certain number of bars have occured.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

WNW

Try to use

int myBarStop = 10;//stop after 10 bars

if(iBarShift(Symbol(),0,OrderOpenTime()) == myBarStop)

{

//close all

}

SOS!! Can Somebody Help Me Please

Sorry to bother you all, but I shall be very grateful if the experts here can be kind enough to help me write an EA for my trading system.

The trading system I have in mind looks simple on graphs and in practice but I don't know how to convert it to an mq4 EA.

I have had a look at most of the ones here but just can't find one that I can adapt to fit what I have in mind.

Basically, it is a trading system that follows the EMA 64 line with a reversal indicated by a cross with the EMA 6 line with no stop loss and no target profit in place rather there is a close and reverse order at the point of the intersection(ie. close the current oder and place a new order in the new direction of the EMA 64).

I have attached a screen printout of the GBP/CHF M15 chart for today to illustrate what I have at the back of my mind.

I am pretty sure those MT4 gurus in here may find it an easy task to do but please help me out here for I am just a tryo when it comes to MT.

Thanks in anticipation.

Files:

Is it difficult to make this EA

Hello

This is the first post in the form although my subscription is for since may be sept/2006 since most of the time I was spending it in reading the posts.

My idea of trading is a combinations of systems that are posted already in the public form.

the setup as following

15 min charts

Indicators

1)HAMA (MA period 20)

2) HAMA bars

3)MTF super XO_4H ( K:5, period 15,30,60,240)

4)MTF super XO_4H ( K:2.5, period 15,30,60,240)

5) Stepsto_v2 (default)

6) EMA 20 ( apply ot high and low forming a channel )

Trading time

5-18 GMT

Trading rules

Buy:

1) Hama is blue

2)Bars is blue

3) the MTF super xo ( the 2 indicator) is blue

4) step stoc is up

5)the closing of the bar is not touching the Hama and not more than 10 pips away from the 20 EMA

Sell:

the opposite of buy.

Stop loss 30 pips

Tp is once one of the super xo is change in color (2 bars has to change in color)

Could this be coded in an EA?

Could somebody help me code it?

Reason: