Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 19

Before you run an ea, just choose what type of positions you want to be opened. You can do the same in the strategytester.

Files:
ea_setup.jpg  68 kb

manual trade EA's

Does each EA come with indicators and rules so it can be traded manually?

I am interested in the great systems developed here but I would like to be able to trade them manually.

Thank you

Coding question...

Hi there coders !

I have a question... is it possible to design a script or an EA who count the maximum run from a currency pair without a defined retracment...

Example:

I determine the retracement from 50 pips and the EA/script tell me the maximum run in pips in both directions (long and short) without a retracement like this, or higher.

I have some ideas regrading different EA´s where i ned to knoe this...

Thank you for your help !

mr.trader

RickW00716:
Does each EA come with indicators and rules so it can be traded manually?

I am interested in the great systems developed here but I would like to be able to trade them manually.

Thank you

Some of them with indicators and rules. For example: Brainwashing, easyLMA_v6, e-Friday or e-Monday, Scalp_net and some more.

Each EA is having the thread and you may look there.

sa_trader:
What criteria will you use to determine the "maximum run"? Do you mean something like: Market starts to rally up, you do some fibo lines from the start of the rally to the current price and then say the "maximum run" would be the 161.8% line?

I think MR Trader meant something like that just an example)

we set RetracementToShow param to 50 pips

and now we take eg ZigZag indicator and count now many pips was from last top or bottom of the zigzag, if there was more than 50 - the indicator/ea should mark it. Am I right MR Trader?

Kalenzo:
I think MR Trader meant something like that just an example)

we set RetracementToShow param to 50 pips

and now we take eg ZigZag indicator and count now many pips was from last top or bottom of the zigzag, if there was more than 50 - the indicator/ea should mark it. Am I right MR Trader?

Yeah !! Great idea, we can do it with zig-zag indicator... i need to know the maximum range what price maximum runs up or falls down without a defined retracement... It´s ver helpful to know it for martingale strategies, like 10piont3 and same stuff...

Is also possible to have an Indikator which show it, will be better bacause an inicator we can implement in EA´s...

Thanks kalenzo !!

Does anyone have a EA that involves two MAs and RSI?

PriceCross question

Does pricecross trade infrequently? Or am I missing some special indicator or preset?

PriceCross trades frequently in 1H timeframe!

Yoda_Glenn:
Does pricecross trade infrequently? Or am I missing some special indicator or preset?

PriceCross trades frequently in 1H timeframe! No indicators needed or preset!

Reason: