Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 156

Tro Is Tro..lol

TheRumpledOne:
1) Those were examples...lol

hahaha..dammmm

2) I haven't gotten it to work yet.

We are all wating ur new GOLD EGG.

3) There is no correct/incorrect only profitable/unprofitable.

TRO is TRO always use logic brain..that is vey logic!!

4) $OPEN is to be used by the TRO SAK MultiPair indicator. Do not use the $ indicators alone on charts.

Here i am again..i need exchange brain opreation..LOL

TRO,

COULD YOU DO VERY BIG FAVOR TO ME??...(you said:YES..am i right?)

i need some littel of ur busy time to turn those indicators(CCI,TSI,RVI,TRIX,Center of Gravity) to the way you do in ur indicators...like macd,stoch,mfi,rsi..so on...not like SAK indicator...your indicators way is very easy to understand and very easy to know what i sould do..it tells everything in only one look...please TRO if you have time ....and please give the ability to use many levels or ability to write down the level i need and to choose the color to the level i have bn choose it....

Could you do this favorit?...you have two days resting ur brain far from me ...that is too much for you LOL

TheRumpledOne:
[

Thought someone might like to use the BBSqueeze in the TRO SAK MultiPair.

Remember, you have to pass the parameters to the indicator!!

new BBsqueeze versions

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page4

TheRumpledOne:
Indicator inputs are usually:
  • PRICE
  • VOLUME
  • TIME
So they ALL lag.

To me, it's so much easier to just trade PRICE POINTS like the Hourly Open, Daily Open, Weekly Open and Monthly Open. When the price crosses the line, just trade in the direction of the cross.

It's so profitable to watch the price drop like a rock one day and then see it rocket back up to the previous day's open and beyond.

The white squares are the previous candle's open price. Trading in the direction of the cross can be extremely profitable.

Price is either going to go UP or DOWN, so if it isn't going one way, it's going the other. So if price can't get above the previous bar's open, it must be falling!!

No indicators where harmed in the production of this chart...LOL!

TRO,

This post has really opened my eyes! Price Points! Thank you so much for this and your indicators. I guess trading really is easy. I have been making it way to hard!

Chris

ahmedazizelias:
Here i am again..i need exchange brain opreation..LOL

TRO,

COULD YOU DO VERY BIG FAVOR TO ME??...(you said:YES..am i right?)

i need some littel of ur busy time to turn those indicators(CCI,TSI,RVI,TRIX,Center of Gravity) to the way you do in ur indicators...like macd,stoch,mfi,rsi..so on...not like SAK indicator...your indicators way is very easy to understand and very easy to know what i sould do..it tells everything in only one look...please TRO if you have time ....and please give the ability to use many levels or ability to write down the level i need and to choose the color to the level i have bn choose it....

Could you do this favorit?...you have two days resting ur brain far from me ...that is too much for you LOL

I would prefer it if someone else did that.

It is NOT my intention to code a bunch of indicators.

My intention is to code a couple of "indicators" so that I don't have to code

indicators.

Since I have how to do the input processing, I may be able to code a TRO_SAK_MULTIMETER then you'll be able to use that with any indicator, including both internal( iINTERNAL ) and external (DISK FIILE NAME).

Besides, if you are using more than 3 indicators, then it's too complicated, IMHO. Think about it, if 3 indicators only have two states, that's 2*2*2 or 8 combinations. If they have 3 states, that's 3*3*3 or 27 combinations!!

Just how many can your brain process?

cmartin371:
TRO,

This post has really opened my eyes! Price Points! Thank you so much for this and your indicators. I guess trading really is easy. I have been making it way to hard!

Chris

Trading is SIMPLE.

It becomes easier as you MASTER it.

There are many ways to trade profitably.

There is no RIGHT WAY.

I just think the simple approach (OCCAM's RAZOR) works out best over time.

The Buy Zone is simple and it works every day no matter what the market is doing. I hear traders talk about trending markets, ranging markets, consolidating markets, bull markets, bear markets, etc...

When you trade the Buy Zone it doesn't matter what kind of market or what the market is doing. The Buy Zone ALWAYS keeps you on the profitable side of the trade, it is that simple.

Every big move MUST PASS THROUGH THE BUYZONE.

Today, there was economic news.... the price dropped below the Buy Zone, so you grabbed some quick pips. Then the price reversed and shot up, and, once again, entering in the long zone, paid off. The next hour the price dropped 44 pips, THROUGH THE SHORT ZONE!

I can explain this for hours, days, weeks, etc... but if you look at the chart and you SEE IT, it will hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll be free of indicators!!

But isn't the question...How much do they breach these zones?

ES

TheRumpledOne:

There are many ways to trade profitably.

There is no RIGHT WAY.

I just think the simple approach (OCCAM's RAZOR) works out best over time.

The Buy Zone is simple and it works every day no matter what the market is doing. I hear traders talk about trending markets, ranging markets, consolidating markets, bull markets, bear markets, etc...

When you trade the Buy Zone it doesn't matter what kind of market or what the market is doing. The Buy Zone ALWAYS keeps you on the profitable side of the trade, it is that simple.

Every big move MUST PASS THROUGH THE BUYZONE.

Today, there was economic news.... the price dropped below the Buy Zone, so you grabbed some quick pips. Then the price reversed and shot up, and, once again, entering in the long zone, paid off. The next hour the price dropped 44 pips, THROUGH THE SHORT ZONE!

I can explain this for hours, days, weeks, etc... but if you look at the chart and you SEE IT, it will hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll be free of indicators!!

The USDJPY has an average H1 range of 24 pips.

The Buy Zone is 8 pips wide.

24 - 8 = 16.

TRO - Buy Zone description

Hi TRO. I've enjoyed your contributions here, and on other boards. I'm looking (hoping) for a description of you Buy Zone method. I've picked up most of it, I think, by pouring through the posts, but can't be sure. Does something like that exist? A word doc perhaps?

Thanks for the great indicators, and your willingness to help!

fxbs:
new version (3.2) of DamVolt (&mtf) in this thread and in special tread in the forum too - googl it

(p.s. if you want just comment - set line colors to "none" (background)

btw. good candidate to TRO's multimeters (filters)

The #MTF_Dam_Volt only shows 1 TF at a time in separate window,

plus there is no TRADE/DO NOT TRADE signal as the original had

Help neede, plz

Reason: