Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 4

Reshetov:
It will be working when it can be clearly articulated and some advantage can be gained. In the meantime, there is only talk about which side to approach.
Finding a convenient (low-cost) approach is much more than half the battle, and you're itching for an approach that's unnecessary and useless.)

Reshetov: No one is interested in the non-tradable part except the nerds. Traders are only interested in the tradable part, which is unrecognised
So it does not need to be recognized))) I'm afraid we have different ideas about pattern trading)))) I suggest that you do not clog up the branch with a dialogue of the blind with the deaf.
Reshetov: Problems with monetisation of the recognised.
For the record, many of those earning (not trading, but earning) on the fund are trading patterns.

bas:

For the record, many of those earning (not trading, but earning) on the fund are exactly trading patterns.

Who gave you this reference? Judging by the Securities Commission reports, they trade insider information there.

gpwr:

I showed you on the first page a prediction of an unfinished pattern, point 3 (EURUSD = 1.300).

Suppose this came true and the next prediction - did not come true (i.e. came true exactly the other way round), i.e. the score is 1:1 - here is monetisation for you

gpwr : Anyone want to program this interestingness?

Is anyone willing to finance it?

A100:
Suppose this came true and the next prediction did not come true (i.e. came true exactly the other way round), i.e. 1:1 - that's your monetization.

Apparently this is your first time in the market. Do the math: 1 TP = x, plus 1 unfulfilled prediction with SL = x/2. What is the profit?

gpwr:

Do the math:

Multiple entries/exits needed for counting - let's dial in the stats

gpwr:

Do the math: 1 TP = x, plus 1 unfulfilled prediction with SL = x/2. What is the profit?

If you have three of these SLs for one sneaky TP, what's the profit?

Your topic should be called: "Repeated bad predictions and other laws of sleaze".

Reshetov:
The topic should have been titled: "Repeated Unfulfilled Predictions and Other Laws of Evil".

You still don't understand much of what's written here and about the market in general. Border touch points are our entry points. The probability of price leaving the boundaries is very small for points 2 and 3. Hence our small stop. If you're looking for a no-lose grail, this is not the place. There's nothing to be snide about. Open a parallel thread and talk about your trading strategies.

gpwr:

The probability of price leaving the boundaries is very small for points 2 and 3.

Uh-huh. On a small piece of history, fit a markup and draw "significant conclusions". At least try to calculate points 2 and 3 on a real time demo, so that the probability of price leaving the boundaries is small. Then we'll talk.

Reshetov:
Mm-hmm. I have fitted a markup on a small piece of history and made "meaningful conclusions". At least try to calculate points 2 and 3 on the real time demo, so that the probability of price exceeding the bounds was small. Then we'll talk.

I traded this 6+ years ago, on the stock market. It worked, not always, but in most cases it guaranteed an overall profit. Now I don't trade with my hands, I don't have the time. Some of us work during the day (not Forex) and sleep at night. I am looking for ideas how to automate all this.

Reason: