Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 858

. ... Rick D. ... .:
  1. Market Execution- the order is executed at the price that was valid at the time the server processed the order. That is, in contrast to the Instant mode, the execution price cannot be controlled. Theoretically, in this mode there should not be any requotes. We cannot send the SL and TP levels together with the request. It should contain zeros. Although, in recent versions of the terminal the autosplitting of such orders into two requests has been implemented that allows us to send a request with SL and TP levels set at once.
I.e., now for Market Execution one should never use sl and tp in Expert Advisors as a separate command?

You already wrote thatTP and Stop Loss can be sent to Instant butnottoMarket Execution, because it is executed very fast and it has a huge load and you also write that it is possible. I have to test it, open an account on a microlot and see how it works, my broker has these types of accounts, but I haven't checked it. Besides, there is no difference if you make a stop and TP within a day, you won't have time to put a stop and TP because the price changes and you want to enter as soon as possible. This is a strange question to this guy, although I ask the same questions as above.

Seric29:

Why not? You wrote thatyou can send a TP and a stop loss toInstant andyou cannot send ittoMarket Execution, because it is executed very fast and there you write at the end that you can. I have to test it, open an account on a microlot and see how it works, my broker has these types of accounts, but I haven't checked it. Besides, there is no difference if you make a stop and TP within 15 minutes, because the price changes and you want to enter as soon as possible and there is no time to think and calculate as you put a stop and TP. This is a strange question, although I ask the same questions as above.

I cited a quote that goes against the practice. The question remains open.

in mql can the chart be expanded to full screen?

The description ofCHART_IS_MAXIMIZED andCHART_IS_MINIMIZED does not say that these properties are read-only, but ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_IS_MAXIMIZED,true); does not work

Vladimir Karputov:

What exactly is the script supposed to record? And why the standard report ("Report", "HTML") is not suitable?

Because if you (we) take trading seriously, you (we) need to understand that if you opened a position, be kind enough to write the report, record the trade, write the opening criteria, recorded levels for example, etc. And it is much easier to do it immediately than to look for what formation you worked out when you accumulate a large number of trades. And I prefer to do it this way, I'm not a robot, I'm a human being thinking with my head.

And when you need to record many parameters it's easier to copy 10 elements at once and do the job the first time. I've been trading not very good, I looked at my deals according to statistics. You may laugh or cry, it's hard to understand how one can trade when the market shows a signal, and you have to do a good job to analyze mistakes.

To be honest, I would like to be able to copy everything in mt4 in all windows, it's a cool idea. My first priority is the price of an open position and it is inconvenient to look how much I have lost or gained after closing it, that is why I want to be able to copy the value.

I wanted to write the formula in Excel for calculation of point value but it needs value of basic instrument contract at the moment of opening a deal (for example EURAUD needs to know EURUSD contract value at the moment of opening a deal) it turns out that there is lack of values for calculations. I would like to increase productivity and change to a more automated mode, but I cannot do it.

In other words, if we could copy everything, it would be great. If I move the cursor to the candlestick, press 2-click and you get the candlestick's parameters, move to Market Watch and copy the price tool, move down and copy the order number (I don't copy order numbers, I just want to know their parameters), copy the date, copy deal type (it may be easier to use a formula in MS Excel, but type is important), you want a swap, price (or price with green), volume (if you trade with different volumes), and you can copy the period and level of a moving average (but this is interesting for everyone).

For me mt4 is more suitable for manual trading (but it needs to be upgraded). For me date, opening price, (stop copied, tr also copied, with type twisted, with points twisted) profit are important ( it is inconvenient to overwrite manually).

Seric29:

Because if you (we) take trading seriously, you (we) need to understand that if you opened a position be kind enough to write down the report, write down the transaction, write down the criteria for opening, write down levels for example, etc. And it is much easier to do it immediately than to look for what formation you worked out when you accumulate a large number of trades. And I prefer to do it this way, I'm not a robot, I'm a human being thinking with my head.

And when you need to record many parameters it's easier to copy 10 elements at once and do the job the first time. I've been trading not very good, I looked at my deals according to statistics. You may laugh or cry, it's hard to understand how one can trade when the market shows a signal, and you have to do a good job to analyze mistakes.

To be honest, I would like to be able to copy everything in mt4 in all windows, it's a cool idea. My first priority is the price of an open position and it is inconvenient to look how much I have lost or gained after closing it, that is why I want to be able to copy the value.

I wanted to write the formula in Excel for calculation of point value but it needs value of basic instrument contract at the moment of opening a deal (for example EURAUD needs to know EURUSD contract value at the moment of opening a deal) it turns out that there is lack of values for calculations. I would like to increase productivity and change to a more automated mode, but I cannot do it.

In other words, if we could copy everything, it would be great. If I move the cursor to the candlestick, press 2-click and you get the candlestick's parameters, move to Market Watch and copy the price tool, move down and copy the order number (I don't copy order numbers, I just want to know their parameters), copy the date, copy deal type (it may be easier to use a formula in MS Excel, but type is important), you want a swap, price (or price with green), volume (if you trade with different volumes), and you can copy the period and level of a moving average (but this is interesting for everyone).

For me mt4 is more suitable for manual trading (but it needs to be upgraded). For me date, opening price, (stop copied, tr also copied, with type twisted, with points twisted) profit ( it's not convenient to rewrite by hand) are important.

Do you need it for MT4? Then you have to write in the specialMQL4 and MetaTrader 4 sections, and now you are writing in the main MQL5 section of the forum.

Vladimir Karputov:

Are you writing for Mt4? Then you should write in the specialMQL4 and MetaTrader 4 sections, and now you are writing in the main MQL5 section of the forum.

The specifics are the same. They clearly answered that these parameters cannot be copied, you have to write a program. So, you should forget about all the features or look for a good programmer, because not everybody can do everything. So alas.

Seric29:

The specifics are the same. A clear answer was given that these parameters cannot be copied, you have to write a program. So you should forget about all the features or look for a good programmer because not everyone can do everything. So alas.

The easiest way: after opening a position, save a screenshot of the screen, it will be a visual representation of the market, plus you can also place indicators and graphical objects on the chart.

Hi all. Does anyone know if the problem with these indicators lagging in real-time has been solved ?

About a year ago I noticed that my trades in real time are lagging by one bar relative to the tester.

Standard Bands indicator.

I solved the problem as follows. I get the indicator handle in real-time, perform analysis and execute trades and destroy the handle at every cycle. In this case, there are no differences with the tester, but my workload increases dramatically.

No one has faced with it?

Seric29:

The specifics are the same. A clear answer was given that these parameters cannot be copied, you have to write a program. So you should forget about all the features or look for a good programmer because not everyone can do everything. So alas.

What do you need the copied price (prices) for?

Hello, can you tell me if it's possible to connect a copying signal and a robot to the account and connect the whole thing to the vps?
Reason: