SYNERGY Trading Method - page 39

This EA............

This Expert is the best of what I have used so far on demo and live. I have several commercial ones (super rsi, steinitz, jukebox etc) but none of these is usefull. Synergy is! It makes a lot of pips and with the right mm it is a constant source of moneymaking. What I do not understand is, why this great ea is not in the weekly scorelist by Digital?

And eh...Thank you DerkWehler!!

Derks Synergy EA

roodstaart:
This Expert is the best of what I have used so far on demo and live. I have several commercial ones (super rsi, steinitz, jukebox etc) but none of these is usefull. Synergy is! It makes a lot of pips and with the right mm it is a constant source of moneymaking. What I do not understand is, why this great ea is not in the weekly scorelist by Digital? And eh...Thank you DerkWehler!!

Hi roodstart - Would you mind posting your set file ? I shut this EA down a couple of weeks ago because it was loosing money. Maybe I have failed to understand something.

Thanks,

Altos.

PS. If you cannot post it here could you please attach and send to AltosTrader at gmail dot com. Thanks again.

sure, here it is. It takes two positions, one is closed in profit and the other is running for some more and then closed. I trade the gbpjpy only. 1hr.

Files:

Thanks xcooper

roodstaart:
sure, here it is. It takes two positions, one is closed in profit and the other is running for some more and then closed. I trade the gbpjpy only. 1hr.

Oh excellent, thanks. I will compare with mine and if any difference try it out.

Altos

Hi Derk, I think xcooper has a great idea to use your EA with manual trades. There have been a lot of people on this thread that are interested in synergy but trade manually. thx mike

Older Version

roodstaart:

Hi RS - Had a quick look at your set file and notice you are using a martingale version. I thought that had been dropped out as martingales, despite they can be very profitable also have a horrible habit of blowing the a***** out of the account.

I think I am running the latest version, there is no martingale progression in it now. What EA version are you running ?

Thanks,

Altos.

I think it version 1.2 anyway, I attached it, including manual. As for the martingale: so far it has not been used thus maybe I can just as for ease switch it of. It has nothing to with the trades so far.

Files:

xcooper:

Yes, I could make an option in the EA where it will handle any open position in your account as if it was it's own, and close it according to set rules.

I do not have much time lately, but will try to get that option in soon.

-Derk

Same error

I've use the latest EA and the post 65,

I have any trade,

and I have always the same errors :

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:last error: 133:trade is disabled

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:failed trade: OP_BUY EURUSD@1.47120000 tp@1.47720000 sl@1.46520000

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:failed to execute OP_BUY/OP_SELL, after 0 retries

what can I do?

Reason: