Experts: Ilan1.4

Ilan1.4:

The authors say that this system can trade 24 hours a day producing a stable profit even for a novice trader.

Author: John Smith

Hi, thanks for sharing this nice code, here is a backtesting done after some optimization.

funyoo:

Hi, thanks for sharing this nice code, here is a backtesting done after some optimization.

Hello, i'am newbie with "set" files..

pls........ where i put teh "set" files ?

thanks..

Hello,

what time frames can one use this EA on please.

afoson:

Hello,

The time frames and pairs are given in the .set files, if you have trouble opening the .set files you can use wordpad to open them.

Be very careful this Ea will likely blow out your account, uses a martingale gambling strategy to increase positon sizes.

Anyone had any luck testing this out?

funyoo:

hi Ilan

thanks for a very nice little code. I have had this running in demo for almost a week and it has done very well. I put it in 4 different currencies all at 15m charts.

I haven't been able to open the set files but I am working on that also. So far it has been great.

kminler:
afoson:

Hello,

The time frames and pairs are given in the .set files, if you have trouble opening the .set files you can use wordpad to open them.

Be very careful this Ea will likely blow out your account, uses a martingale gambling strategy to increase positon sizes.

Anyone had any luck testing this out?

I have been testing in live demo, up until now it's been doing good, making about $6,000. Then it started going into EUR/USD short and kept adding to the position, now the account is down about $20,000. The rest of the trades are doing well, but it got caught on the wrong side of this one trade. I am waiting for the market to reverse or the account to blow up. If the market reverses I will be VIRTUALLY rich.

I have been testing in live demo, up until now it's been doing good, making about $6,000. Then it started going into EUR/USD short and kept adding to the position, now the account is down about $20,000. The rest of the trades are doing well, but it got caught on the wrong side of this one trade. I am waiting for the market to reverse or the account to blow up. If the market reverses I will be VIRTUALLY rich.

Dear Scriptor,

Thanks for such a superb code..... am a newbee myself..... am running ur EA on demo FXDD account since last 2 days..... I AM FACING A PECULIAR PROBLEM.... I WAS RUNNING UR EA ON ALL 23 PAIRS OF CURRENCIES SIMOULTANEUSLY.... FOR A WHILE EVERTHING WAS GOING SMOOTHLY ... THEN AFTER A 15-20 MINS UR EA SQUARED OFF ALL POSITIONS SUDDENLY .... AND A COUPLE OF MINS LATER IT WAS TRADING AS NORMAL.... BUT MY VIRTUAL MONEY WAS GONE... IS THIS NORMAL? OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING...... AND ONE MORE THING ...HOW DO I CLOSE THIS EA WITHOUT AFFECTING MY PROFITS? I MEAN THIS EA GOES ON ON AND ON WITHOUT STOP.... HOW DO I STOP IT FROM EXECUTING IF I WANT TO STOP TRADING MOMENTARILY?

PLS TELL ME......

THANKS

LASTY

Reason: