10points 3.mq4 - page 422

mrtools:
ok know about this indicator will test and see what i can come up with.

thank you, i'm very curios about the results!

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

AUDJPY: 644 dollars

EURCHF: 1678

EURJPY: 595

EURUSD: 529

USDCHF: 1165

USDJPY: 196.

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

AUDJPY: 148 dollars

EURCHF: 236

EURJPY: 246

EURUSD: 245

USDCHF: 101

USDJPY: 99.

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

For all 6 pairs:

EURJPY:

EURUSD:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.

metatrader statements and statements by pairs were made in different pairs so it may be some small variance in profit for dollars because of that.

----------

My comments for this week:

Drawdown was not big one for all trading pairs.

Besides, almost all the pairs were profitable in pips calculation too. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

AUDJPY: 449

EURCHF: 7

EURJPY: 300

EURUSD: 950

USDCHF: 23

USDJPY: 177.

More profit in pips - less risky to use and small maximum lot size.

Just for information.

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

jonnydenver69:
ND. If i wanted to limited the number of trades to 5 would i have to change any other parameters?. Thanks.

Change MaxTrader to 5.

As I see - max lot size for all the pairs was 0.9 so it is something as

I have Maxtrades = 10 so 0.9 is a maximum for me.

if you will have Maxtrades = 5 so 0.08 will be max for you.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

newdigital:
Change MaxTrader to 5.

As I see - max lot size for all the pairs was 0.9 so it is something as

I have Maxtrades = 10 so 0.9 is a maximum for me.

if you will have Maxtrades = 5 so 0.08 will be max for you.

===================

Ok thanks ND. just trying to work out what size account would be needed for this.

if you look at this post (#4201):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page280

so I am trading AUDJPY, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

Since 14th of August.

And always look at the "My comments for this week" part of the post (I will upload the statements weekly during the weekend on this thread).

Just for example, max lot size for trading pairs since 14 of august:

AUDJPY: 0.9

EURCHF: 0.9

EURJPY: 0.21

EURUSD: 0.21

USDCHF: 0.9

USDJPY: 0.02.

So, if max lot size is small - it means that we have small download for this pair and can use more smaller deposit size to trade.

And I want to repeat - most safe timeframe to use with this EA and for this settings - H1.

I am using M1

@mrtools:

attached you find the xTDI-Arrow indicator. it's a tdi, which gives alerts, if the tdi-lines cross. maybe you can use some of the source code for buy- or sell-signals.

Files:

This is updated statement in dollars using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA on m30 timeframe since the 11th of this month. Something else need to explain, i live in the US and work evening shift 40+ hours a week, the Ea is on my laptop, so while i'm at work laptop shuts down, till i get home and restart it. So tradewise if the Ea is in a trade when the laptop shuts down it resumes when i get home, and of course not any new trades are opened while the laptop is down, really not sure how this affects the performance good or bad just want to inform.

newdigital:
if you look at this post (#4201):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page280

so I am trading AUDJPY, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

Since 14th of August.

And always look at the "My comments for this week" part of the post (I will upload the statements weekly during the weekend on this thread).

Just for example, max lot size for trading pairs since 14 of august:

AUDJPY: 0.9

EURCHF: 0.9

EURJPY: 0.21

EURUSD: 0.21

USDCHF: 0.9

USDJPY: 0.02.

So, if max lot size is small - it means that we have small download for this pair and can use more smaller deposit size to trade.

And I want to repeat - most safe timeframe to use with this EA and for this settings - H1.

I am using M1

"So, if max lot size is small - it means that we have small download for this pair and can use more smaller deposit size to trade."

I was burned before: the max lot size may be small in 1 month or even 1 year but it does not guarantee the dd will be small, wrong?

snowyHH:
@mrtools: attached you find the xTDI-Arrow indicator. it's a tdi, which gives alerts, if the tdi-lines cross. maybe you can use some of the source code for buy- or sell-signals.

Being that development is still going on with the smi version and most people a having success with it now i want to finish this version, i'm still working on other safety features want to add to this version and for now want to complete these first. What i would like for you to do is manually test different indicators with the TDI decide which you like best, show me some statements with your set up or just your set up then we'll go from there. Know TDI, very well modified a lot of different versions of it in the other sections of the forum,(wasn't sure which TDI when you mentioned it) if you check out the Synergy thread here in this forum, there is a mtf version there with arrows on red green cross i posted there. Think you have great idea just want to finish this version first.

forexjim:
"So, if max lot size is small - it means that we have small download for this pair and can use more smaller deposit size to trade." I was burned before: the max lot size may be small in 1 month or even 1 year but it does not guarantee the dd will be small, wrong?

It is almost guarantee.

If the price go to opposite direction by 20 pips - the next trade with more highier lot size will be opened.

If max lot size is small so everything is closing with small lot size without big drawdown.

Example:

- max 0.01: max drawdown is 20 pips by lot size = 0.01

- max 0.02: max drawdown is 20 pips + 20 pips = 40 pips, or in dollars: 20 pips for 0.01 and the other 20 pips for 0.02.

and so on.

Reason: