Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 256

a1b2c3:
Do you know an indicator who works best for filtering on this system ???

Ok im sure about the other folks here who still trade this system. But I use an MFI set to 14 and QQE set to 5 and trade the 1HR chart.

I first wait for an arrow to appear along with the zig zag line. Next i wait for both the QQE to cross downward and also the MFO to go below the 50 level. As soon as that happens i enter short (in this example). I exit when either the QQE crosses back up or the next arrow (for a long) appears.

I haven't traded this live, still testing it out in demo.

Hope this helps

Files:
image002.jpg  42 kb

For anybody interested, I've put together several ideas and this is how I trade; using Bouncing Pips idea, I plot the non-lagging zig zag (orange one) which is different from the regular zig zag (blue), I use Spud's multi-stochastic rope as my main guide. I think about everything as a grid system (whatever you see in the chart), therefore my SL are very generous...but never give me a big drawdown. Notice how I just use line charts with rainbow trendlines. It works great on the H4 and H1. I really don't want to go lower than that, because I believe the indicators won't be that valid. A big time saver was finding the Mauro Trailing EA, which means once I enter a trade, it goes in auto-pilot. It can be over in one hour or less or take 3 days to finally hit your mark...hey no rush.

Files:
mauro.gif  40 kb

Thanks FXrulez ... i am testing this system with a filter of MA and EMA and we will see if it works ... i believe that this trading system is a treasure ...

Different way of thinking

can anybody tell me why we dont use these signals sometimes to follow the trend ?

a1b2c3,

Your welcome. Quite a good idea you got there. The indicator can also be used to show the start of a new trend. That's why i like it, it lets you take trades with the trend..

Below, it looks like we have a trade setup soon on the USDCAD. The QQE has crossed over, have to wait for the RSI and MFI to go above 50 before considering a trade. Lets see what happens:

Cheers

Files:
image002_1.jpg  46 kb

New start

well yeah .... i will try to attach a pic ... i traded in the direction of the trend defining it with MACD 130;60;45, this on the pic is just an example ... previous stuff ...i also trade against the trend as the original idea but ... i dont know if that would interest you so for now no image for it...

Files:
untitled1.jpg  175 kb

this system is a kind of gold...

last 2 day .... made over 250 pips .... why people are not using this strategy .... it needs a filter or two nothing more ...

ApacheDan:
For anybody interested, I've put together several ideas and this is how I trade; using Bouncing Pips idea, I plot the non-lagging zig zag (orange one) which is different from the regular zig zag (blue), I use Spud's multi-stochastic rope as my main guide. I think about everything as a grid system (whatever you see in the chart), therefore my SL are very generous...but never give me a big drawdown. Notice how I just use line charts with rainbow trendlines. It works great on the H4 and H1. I really don't want to go lower than that, because I believe the indicators won't be that valid. A big time saver was finding the Mauro Trailing EA, which means once I enter a trade, it goes in auto-pilot. It can be over in one hour or less or take 3 days to finally hit your mark...hey no rush.

Nice setup...Can you post the indicators plus template?

Thank you

Xard777

a1b2c3:
last 2 day .... made over 250 pips .... why people are not using this strategy .... it needs a filter or two nothing more ...

I agree with you totally. When you combine your knowledge of the market with this strategy you can make a lot of pips...Ive been watching it a few weeks, its just amazing..

Cheers

a little profit

370 pips ... for the week ... i wanted to make at least 800

Reason: