Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 251

forex11:
where can I find the murry math timeframe indicator?

-----------------------------

forex11: Hello!

You mean, you are looking this one. Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Thank you for your trading system. I like it.

fiu!!!! finished reading the 251 pages!!! wowo.

anyway. i will give a try to this system but is still anyone using it?? with good results?

still using

lossehelin:
fiu!!!! finished reading the 251 pages!!! wowo. anyway. i will give a try to this system but is still anyone using it?? with good results?

yes I am still using the system. AFTER FINDING SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR YOU, KEEP USING IT.

Forex11, can you please post the template and indis of whatever version you're using. What TF are you trading? Thanks.

any updates of this system. I think i found this a little too late. can i still catch up, anyyone!!!!

thx

do you still use this?

forex11:
This is how I use the FTC system.

1. I pick currency pairs that usually have alot of volatility(move alot) such as gbp/usd,usd/jpy,eur/jpy,gbp/jpy.

2. I use a 1h time-frame

3. I add the NON-LAG ZIGZAG indicator and the ZIG-ZAG POINTER on each currency pair that I am watching.

4. I wait until I see a arrow show up, then I look at the candle that formed when the arrow formed(usually if you have a long wick on that candle, 99% of the time it does reverse) This is where watching charts for several years helps out.Because you have learned candle-patterns.

5. Place trade, with stop on the other side of the arrow(not-complicated). When placing your stop, you cant worry about losing some pips, if you are you shoud be using demo or micro lots or you are in the wrong business!

6. Let trade develop, let some pips build up in your direction before moving STOP(depends on the currency-pair you are trading.)

7. As far as take profits are concerned, everyone has their own visions on what they are trying to get. We recommend at least a 2:1 ratio example(30 pip stop,60 pip take profit.)

8. If you do get a repaint and get stopped out I usually will replace a new trade. because when you get a true reversal and learn how to ride it most of the way, you will make more pips than you lose.

9. Take profit and wait for new trade

Thats about it. After you play with it for awhile and learn some basic candle-stick patterns, you should do very well with this strategy.

HOPES THIS HELPS EVERYONE.

Hello. i am really interested in this thread. Do you still use this technique in the 1hr? thanks

does anyone have the results for last 3 month??

Just got signal on CAD/JPY AUD/JPY and GBP/JPY for a short on all three time frames. *waited for low of the candle where arrow was painted to be broken. when it broke below the low, I *then hopped in with a stop of 60+spread *so 66 pips each. *didn't get signals on the other JPY crosses. *open trades *here *MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

up 178 pips on those trades. closed them out late. coulda have 345 pips in a few hrs but it's all good. it's only tuesday

Reason: