Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 125

Settings for BBRSI&MA indicator

MrPip:
What settings and what are the rules for exiting buy and sell? Robert

Just take the default settings. For exiting short position, wait for blue line to go up and through the channel line (see picture below). For exiting long position, wait for blue line to go down and through the channel line (see picture below). I pulled up a 1hr tf just to demonstrate both scenarios.

turnupvol:
Just take the default settings. For exiting short position, wait for blue line to go up and through the channel line (see picture below). For exiting long position, wait for blue line to go down and through the channel line (see picture below). I pulled up a 1hr tf just to demonstrate both scenarios.

Hi Mr. turnupvol,

How long you running test with your suggest that Indi, and how about the RESULT ??

Thank you for your kindness Sir'.

ningtyas

dxtrade

Is nonlagdot and QQE the only criteria for takin the trade for you, or do you also need the zigzag and pointer?

thx

dxtrade:
yes, on the second chart the nonlagdot went blue but the QQE hadn't crossed yet. Then it crossed but the nonlagdot isn't blue anymore.

Default setting in the EA is to only use nonlagdot with a wait of 3 candles. And that is not blue anymore so no trade.

Robert

droesparky:
dxtrade

Is nonlagdot and QQE the only criteria for takin the trade for you, or do you also need the zigzag and pointer?

thx

Zigzag and pointer, and then filtered with nonlagdot AND qqe on 1H on EJ (SL 30) and GJ (SL 50).

Works fine for me. Till now

As exit I will try the qqe re-cross

I am not sure why two trades were entered. I will change the code to be certain that will not happen. I think this might have happened because the original code used variables set to true or false to determine if OK to trade. I will change the code to check for open positions for determining OK to open new trades.

BTW, it is dangerous to trade this on 15 minute timeframe without a filter.

There are no signals to sell GBPCHF on 30 minute or 1 hour chart.

Robert

New version 23

MrPip:
I am not sure why two trades were entered. I will change the code to be certain that will not happen. I think this might have happened because the original code used variables set to true or false to determine if OK to trade. I will change the code to check for open positions for determining OK to open new trades.

BTW, it is dangerous to trade this on 15 minute timeframe without a filter.

There are no signals to sell GBPCHF on 30 minute or 1 hour chart.

Robert

Fixed. It does not open multiple trades on backtest.

Robert

MrPip:
Fixed. It does not open multiple trades on backtest. Robert

I still have multiple trades

MrPip:
Fixed. It does not open multiple trades on backtest. Robert

Hi " Mrpip " ( Mr. Robert ),

Thank's " Mrpip " for you clearly explained and you have DONE.

I'm trying for the first time when I get this Bouncing method and System's with 3 untill 4 TF. I'm running all of each the System's using TF 30, 1 Hr and 4 Hr ( 14 pairs ) to all version

the system's ( V4, V41 and the last BigBear_V2 with 15 TF ). Just want to CLEARLY your system's running WELL. ( Comparison result by all version that you

have done with your system ).

That's why like I said You're the one's of GREAT MAN is this thread and forum.

So, I'm testing your latest system BounchingPipEA_BigBear_v23 soon Sir' to get the comparison result.

Thank you "Mrpip" ( Mr. Robert ) for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas.

Hi all,

I've been lurking around this thread trying to keep up with it's tempo. In the mean time been testing my own idea on daily charts (I wrote about it here much earlier).

I admire all the work put in by Mr.Pip, Nix and others in creating the EAs. I've downloaded a few versions and have some questions/requests:

One of first ones has the Heiken Ashi candles as a filter, and the latter once (supposedly working better) do not. How do I add them back, what code do I need to copy and paste and where?

I'm happy that the stochastic stayed as a filter because it is theseceond part of my system.

What do I switch off in the code for the EA NOT TO CLOSE ANY TRADES. I would like to close them myself (or move stops to trail etc manually).

What I would only need is for the ea to open trades based on ZZ, HA and stoch (and the size of equity), set the initial sl (without moving it) and let winners run for me to manage them. Can that be done?

The logic behind not closing trades is that the price trends much more over longer periods of time than what can be achieved by signals from zigzag alone.

Thanks in advance, kindest regards

Reason: