[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 77

Roman.:

Yeah, it's a good thing I didn't charge a 10 for real yesterday...:-)

You'd have to be a very desperate villager to charge a tenner at once... :)

I just have an indicator, so on the trend, it starts a little bit against the trend. I would like the system to open trades strictly by this indicator and it would average...... I would like to open trades directly with this indicator and then average it out.

Cmu4:
You'd have to be a very desperate villager to charge a tenner at once... :)
:-) It depends on where the village is... And a tenner - that - rubles.

I was just thinking that if the system doesn't overdo it with opening trades, then the deposit will not be as busy, so it can withstand much bigger trends..... The main thing is the final profit, not the amount of it.

TEXX:

Maybe one of the progers will bring it to a normal form to put it here, because I'm too shy to put my "stucco" here....

post your stucco and then we'll do it ))))))))))

I'm still alive with this pair of EAs: started with 5000 on my balance, now 6000, but a floating loss of 1700.

I also just started with 10,000 and now I've milled 3,000.... in a day 30% is not bad at all.... However, there has never been a normal trend if you put it that way.....

nikelodeon:
I also just started with 10,000 and now I've milled 3,000.... in a day 30% is not bad at all.... However, there has never been a normal trend if you put it that way.....
Yes. It takes time, of course. But the real market (real time) is a real indicator! :)

It was difficult, of course, but so far we are hanging in there.... It's a pity we can't work with 0.001 lot.

The currency has gone up!
Reason: