Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 254

has any body used the strategy on th first page ?

is it working for you ?

Good

GOODLUCK GOD BLESS

sandcrab:
hi is it possible to get this indicator to work with all brokers. now it only works with IBFX. Any help would be greatly appreciated

remove this red line in the script

if (!IsConnected() || AccountNumber() == 0) return;

if (StringFind(AccountServer(), "InterbankFX", 0) == -1 && StringFind(AccountServer(), "IBFX", 0) == -1) Alert("InterbankFX users Only!!!");[/CODE]

It turns out

[CODE]if (!IsConnected() || AccountNumber() == 0) return;

if (StringFind(AccountServer(), "", 0) == -1 && StringFind(AccountServer(), "IBFX", 0) == -1) Alert("InterbankFX users Only!!!");

krokodils

Hello, thanks for this system. Pls someone add to this forum nonlagzigzag v2.mq4 with alert. appreciate.

How to code an indicator

Hope people are still following this system.

I want to code an indicator which will give a pop-up alert with sound when Zigzag and Zigzag Pointer appear together on same candle, PSAR changes direction, RSI crosses 50 line, and Stochastics is not beyond 20/80 lines (as applicable).

I am not thinking of automated trading (EA), only want to code a new indicator satisfying some logic from existing indicators.

I am not a programmer, but willing to learn and code this myself.

Please guide me towards free resource materials on this forum/ net.

Regards.

smauro:
Hey guys, I am Talking about Techinvest ...the post above me. Sorry. I used to consider him my friend until he stole a ton of cash from me, that was set a side for my wedding. He just ignores me now, won't call me or talk to me anymore. I gave him the money to work on a project together and he just flat out took it!! It Was About A year ago, and he just resurfaced on this thread, so when i saw him i wanted to make sure he knew I was still around. He is a real jerk, don't let him befriend you because his motives are NOT genuine. If You get bored Google his name Mclean Vancleve. It comes back as a scammer. BTW Mclean, The wheels of justice do move slowly, but they do infact move. I have been working with the AG, FBI and the DDLE (Dallas Dept of law enforcement). See You real soon!

maybe they will take a likin to him in there and you will have your payback

forexmoments:
Bear's initial method did not work by itself. I don't know how anybody could make hundreds of pips using the Zigzag and the arrow, without anything else to help confirm. With all due respect to Bear, I totally disagree with what he mentioned in his very first post.

comment noted but I do not understand why you would be in this tread if you do not agree with the method and do not use it?

What works for one will not always work for another so please if you do not like nor use this then by all means go to a thread you DO agree with and stop with the negative posts/comments here.

mpower:
Hmm, here is my 30 min gbp/jpy chart

mpower .Please share the indicators and templates, thank you!!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Slow MT4

Hi all! Especially BigBear and Forex11!

At first of all I would like to thank you for sharing your method.

Works really cool, I love it. I'm really happy to find this page

My real account is fatted up with +200 pips in the last 2 days. Gbp/Jpy and Gbp/Usd

Did somebody else notice that the MT4 is mutch slower when the ZigZag repaint indi is on? I feel big difference.

Jozso

Zigzag pointer modyfication

One question:

Can anyone change the Zigzagpointer indicator to change that arrow colour witch is on M30 H1 H4 TF also?

It can be some kind of automatic confirmation arrow.

Thx anyway:

Jozso

Reason: