Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 258

MFI with Alert

Hi Xenu,

Here is attached the MFI which I modified to give alerts when overbought or oversold. You can also turn the alerts on or off.

nlenz

Files:
mfi_alert.mq4  4 kb

nlenz:
Hi Xenu,

Here is attached the MFI which I modified to give alerts when overbought or oversold. You can also turn the alerts on or off.

nlenz

Cool, big thanks

You're welcome.

I may improve it on Monday, so stay tuned.

Trading Signal

Triple BUY signal on EurUSd @ 1.3610, 1.3595 and 1.3588

Put Break Even Stop Loss if price goes 1.3661

TP 1.3696 (for all 3 positions)

SL 1.3560 (for all 3 positions)

Newer MFI Alert

Here is a newer version of MFI Alert which adds an option to send email alerts. However, if the overbought or oversold line is repeatedly crossed it will send a lot of mail, which may happen more in the lower time frames. The option is false by default. When it is true it will also send emails whenever the MFI returns from overbought or oversold to the middle range so that you know if it is no longer overextended. As long as you got no mail that it is back to the middle that means it is still overbought or oversold since the last OB/OS mail. The regular sound alerts only tell you when the MFI is overextended, since I thought that was good enough when one sits near the computer and doesn't want to be bothered so much.

nlenz

Files:

nice one out there

hi guys , i m following this treath since 5 months now and yesterday i finished with the reading of all the pages .

i m trading live and having good results now for three months

i wanna thank forex11 and bear for sharing this great sistem

i had 3 months testing all the stuff in here and found something that works for me and suite to my trading stile

what i m doing is a mix of a scalping system and the original bear sistem on the H4 .

i m trading on 14 of the fx currencies

wanna know if there is still sambody working with this sistem cause i sow that there is no post in here since a time now , so guys let me know

?????WTF????? xxxx....???????????

when you follow the bouncing pips -- you have just to have to use 5M timeframe and take profit and loss within 20 pips , then only trade in just before overbought / oversold area pavaisinthisareana

I think that people from this forum no longer post because they're too busy making money with this system.

It is very flexible - I have used it for a while down to M5 and now use it all the way up to D1 TF. It's also possible to take cues from lower or higher time frames for deciding entry and exit in your particular TF.

Reason: