Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 255

Files:
ej1h.gif  41 kb

I just did some more reading and you should be just using the QQE cross on candle close no more than 4 candles after the arrow and line meet up on the same candle. the more indicators uou throw at it the worse it gets I found.

post removed

New EA needs to be designed!

post removed

e-mail function pointed alert?

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me how to add my e-mail adress to pointed alert.mq4?

Thank you inadvance.

simply but great

very interesting and just finished to read this thread from the first page more than 250 pages a lot of useful things for a new beginner like me on this thread, i am a very big fans of Zigzag (gartley pattern), VSA and trend line breakout, thank's to bigbear and everybody here who was shared the method with us..great..

Hi,

After reading this thread from scratch which took me quite a while I just wanna say a big thanks to Bigbear and Forex11 especially...and also all the others incl Mrpip, dxtrade, mpower and all the other contributors to this thread. I am yet to find something that works for me with this system..

Thanks again

Good pip hunting!

Fxrulez

Follow The Bouncing Pip

does anybody use this system ... when the profit ratio is 90% or 80% must be a kind of error in the people to not use it ....

If you read most of the thread, you'll find that the system does repaint a bit. Although people here have come up with certain indicators like the QQE, MFI and RSI to wait for a perfect entry.

Cheers

Filter

Do you know an indicator who works best for filtering on this system ???