Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 230

Update For 6/3/08

Hey All,

Ok Im almost done crying. After waiting & waiting, I get caught up with some other stuff. I missed it.

Please someone make me feel better & tell me that you caughts this.

30m

1hr

4hr

sometimes the trading gods are very cruel.

Bear-

hai bear...

can you post your arrow indicator...:)

hi bigbear,

I caught that move down. Entered short@207.53. And I bailed out@204.45 when there's up arrow appears on 1hr and 30M and considering the price has hit fibo50 line on the 4hr. Nice 308 pips.

Files:
bear.jpg  156 kb

k3iroll:
hi bigbear, I caught that move down. Entered short@207.53. And I bailed out@204.45 when there's up arrow appears on 1hr and 30M and considering the price has hit fibo50 line on the 4hr. Nice 308 pips.

Hey k3iroll,

Thank you. i feel better. ou talking about the shadow arrows? This is what i have.

Bear-

Files:

hi

hi bear..

mind to post your stochastic indi?

thanks

400 pips for me

I got in on the 29th at 208.80 out just now at 204.79 daily stoch still has room to move down but NFP at the end of the week so Im playing it safe.401 pips not to shabby.. 8:25 am here and my workdays over. Guess Ill have to go fish'n...

Cheers Dan,

Files:
charts.gif  45 kb

beartracker69:
I got in on the 29th at 208.80 out just now at 204.79 daily stoch still has room to move down but NFP at the end of the week so Im playing it safe.401 pips not to shabby.. 8:25 am here and my workdays over. Guess Ill have to go fish'n... Cheers Dan,

Hey beartracker69,

Great job.

Bear-

great trade

way to go beartracker69!

I have a suggestion: İs it possible to combine fibo pivot channel with standart deviation oscillator and use them as filter for zig zag system.İn other words is it possible to find the correlation between the three indicator in order to increase the possibility (even in multitime frame level)?Any suggestion?

Files:
ads305z.jpg  101 kb

YAMAMOTO-not sure if it's me your talking to but the stoch is on mt4 platform just change the setting a bit....I use rsi& stoch together if they are both overbought or oversold and in the direction of the trend indicated by the 150ma and that is on the daily chart. If the candles are under 150ma line I only go short with a 4H zig zag arrow and if over long and we havent seen that since last year.Also if its getting close to a trend line just place an order a little below or above the line with a stop just above or below. Chances are the ZIGGY will repaint until it hits that Daily trend line...Be patient and don't chase the market let it come to you, IMO Brokers are like fags in jail, if you dont cover your ass(ie. stop loss) there going to try and f#%k you....Also IMO the market is like a woman when shes looking good and everthing feels right get in there ride her up and down till you feel shes done then pull out ..shes predictable most of the time, but once a month around the first friday I stay away she can get real moody.....LOL

Cheers Dan

BIGBEAR3391&FOREX11-Thanks a bunch guys...I've been a bug on the wall in this forum for some time now... If not for you guys I'd still be chasing pips every day in the lower time frames like some pipaholic...now a good bing once or twice a month is all I need.....LOL

Cheers Dan

MYSTIFIED-I think anything is possible,they did put a man on the moon. If it works for you, I say giv'er .....

Reason: