Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 224

shawonchi269:
***Emmm...I Think I'm Thinking..?!$%

***I'm Ninja Copy Forex...Hahaha..

***Kage... SQueeZy... No Jutsu!!!

Original thread about this system in the forum is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174708

any comment?

i try to trade with zigzag pointer,and i keep thinking this

we know zigzag indicators repaint,so we don't take the signal when it appear first,we drag another indicator super signal on the chart,they all repaint,but maybe it could confirm the reversal signal ,just an raw idea

Files:
3.gif  17 kb

more pictures

there are other charts show you

Files:
4.gif  17 kb
5.gif  18 kb
6.gif  19 kb

A newbie Bigbear is this thread still alive?

Hi Bigbear,

I'm going through this thread right from the beginning, but would like to know that is this thread still alive?

Thanks in advance

i think its dead ....too many blown accounts

I think it's simple break for a while as with some other good public threads where main developers are talking a break.

hello,

this system makes my program runs slower. Could you offer something to make it faster, for ex; it take too long to change the chart from 1hr to 4 hr.

Any idea?

mwbro:
i think its dead ....too many blown accounts

How do you know? This is not very nice. There are ways to make this work extremely well. BB and Fx11 have proved that. I will also introduce some techniques to help. As ND said, probably they are tied up with some other stuff, no need to be negative. This is one of the best threads IMO.

jumpman:
hello,

this system makes my program runs slower. Could you offer something to make it faster, for ex; it take too long to change the chart from 1hr to 4 hr.

Any idea?

hmmmm, there is really no reason for that whatsoever. I have used this on a very primitive PC so the problem is somewhee else like bugs, spyware, etc, anything that can make a PC run slower. Re-install Windows is what I suggest, or at least download a fresh MT4 with no additional custom indicators in it. Hope that helps:-)

hey all

hey all,

i would like 2 address some things.

1) This thread should not be considered dead. The reason i have not been around is that i have done all I can for this method. It has been proved many times over that it works. All that is left now is for you all to take the base FTC method & make it your own. use this thread to compare results & fixes, changes or add-ons. i will be around from time to time.

2) Forex11 & myself make a hobby out of creating trading systems. We have several in development & have completed several & are forward testing with small micro accounts to get the kinks out in live trading.

3) When/If Forex11 & I decided to release our other trading systems to the public, Forex-TSD will be one of the forums we give it 2.

I would like 2 thank the supporters of this thread. people who took the time to actually try it out. For the others, no harm no foul. i wish you good luck in ur trading. i hope you find a method that works for you.

To those out there that I had some trouble with. i want to apologize for blowing up & acting unprofessional. Its my fault that i let you get to me. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Good luck to you all.

Bear-

Reason: