Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 232

bigbear3391:
Hey all,

As of today this thread will be taken over by my partner & co-creator Forex11. I will be in from time to to time but with my other thread & my news trading room, I can not give the time & attention properly needed.

thanks to all & see you around.

Bear-

Thanks Bear for all your help with this system.

I have been around for awhile keeping and eye on this system and have been doing alot of back tests which have turned out good. I will be going live with my final set up within a week or two.

The system (Day Chart ) is to place an order in the direction of the next yellow area (eg. with the image below, we sell ). We can re-enter or add lots when there is an orange area heading the same way.

I would of marked the areas on the image, but I am still trying to get thing running right on linux.

Once again, thaks Bear and happy trading

Basza

Files:
snapshot1.jpg  23 kb

entry point

hello bouncers, have a question.

if i found a nice setup on 30min, 1h & 4 h. should i wait until the next candle? and if yes on which tf? i think at 30 min tf, because if i wait until next bar on 4 hour i will be very late. but very conservative. and if i wait on the next candle on the 30 min it would be very agressive.

regars

PriNova

oh no the bouncing pip isn't bouncing anymore aggghhh

No response on this. The bouncing pip said go short at about 208.50 and then adjusted until it reached 210.60. I could train my dog to call a top that accurately. The MFI, while supplying excellent cheap furniture, never went over MFI. Unless you are infatuated with indicators, this one has no use.

Why 80+% vote its good is because they are asked before reading the posts, not after.

Run a dummy EA with the bouncing pip as a template and see what would have happened if you had followed the BP!

Thankfully it retraced 200pips so no money lost.

correct

PriNova:
hello bouncers, have a question.

if i found a nice setup on 30min, 1h & 4 h. should i wait until the next candle? and if yes on which tf? i think at 30 min tf, because if i wait until next bar on 4 hour i will be very late. but very conservative. and if i wait on the next candle on the 30 min it would be very agressive.

regars

PriNova

yes the 30min timeframe .

hi sirs,

which version linux ru using ?

fedora ? or ubuntu ?

and how to install metatrade to linux ?

thank you

from ocm

basza:
Thanks Bear for all your help with this system.

I have been around for awhile keeping and eye on this system and have been doing alot of back tests which have turned out good. I will be going live with my final set up within a week or two.

The system (Day Chart ) is to place an order in the direction of the next yellow area (eg. with the image below, we sell ). We can re-enter or add lots when there is an orange area heading the same way.

I would of marked the areas on the image, but I am still trying to get thing running right on linux.

Once again, thaks Bear and happy trading

Basza

and for exit. if i use the reversal signal exit. do i have to wait until a new signal has developed in 30min tf or should i wait until 4hour reversal signal. wait if both line and arrow or only line or arrow.

PriNova

xtf:
oh no the bouncing pip isn't bouncing anymore aggghhh

No response on this. The bouncing pip said go short at about 208.50 and then adjusted until it reached 210.60. I could train my dog to call a top that accurately. The MFI, while supplying excellent cheap furniture, never went over MFI. Unless you are infatuated with indicators, this one has no use.

Why 80+% vote its good is because they are asked before reading the posts, not after.

Run a dummy EA with the bouncing pip as a template and see what would have happened if you had followed the BP!

Thankfully it retraced 200pips so no money lost.

I'm glad that I watch the Daily stoch. Because it keeps me out of the crappy repaints on the 4H zigzag.... Its not always perfect, remember its called an indicator.. As for the 80% I guess we just Know how to trade... Mabey you should stick to dog training or selling furniture....lol

Cheers Dan

xtf:
The MFI, while supplying excellent cheap furniture

Lol, you're obviously from the UK!

to my big bear

my first post in this thread:hi all

bear ,

bear trade method is much profitting me as ill kind a person with ready for high losses ,if its does occur but its doesnt..he..he...stop loss around 200 pips and trade 4hrs charts .euro/jpy tf.

in yr opinion ist ok if ill use cci woodie to filter out the repaint problem on zig zag pointers.its seem better only to trade if 1hrs +4hrs or 30min+1hrs allign with cci indicate turnover from pivot line(center ) for better confirmation because ill dont want to board the the boat earlier just to find out i got the wrong ticket.

no pain no gain...but of couse i use my brain

Different discussion are going on

on this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178707

Reason: