Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 228

SVGuss:
Hi Bigbear!

in the charts attached to your post #2270 you have quite a bunch of orange arrows. Are those the ones that were repainted but remained on the chart? I don't have them on mine, is it some kind of a modified indi?

AUDJPY opened short yesterday @100.70, should have been out @100.43, but went on, now going through a bit of jigsaw in the negative. Set a 50 pip stop loss and will let it run cause stochastic'n'bros family showing south, so we will see if the the guys lie or not, if they do I'll be calling Putin to sort it out. Never saw a bloke called Stochastic in Siberia, so there will be one Sorry for unrelated joking, I'm just in a good mood today.

Get yourself pip deliveries in bulk this day and on everyone!

Hey SVGuss,

here is that Indi that leaves the repaints on.

Bear-

Files:

bigbear3391:
Hey SVGuss,

here is that Indi that leaves the repaints on.

Bear-

Thank you, sir.

You know I really feel different with FX now because I only watch the big picture and reject to mind small fluctuations. Has always been my problem and no other long-term indi like Ichimoku could solve it. Somehow I feel very comfortable with your system, so thanks again for sharing.

BTW, regarding the maths of the Zigzag pointer, guys in a Russian forum pointed out to me that it is no different from standard zigzag, what matters is just the settings (15/5/3 for standard), and that nonlagzigzag_v2 is the same old good zigzag too, if for ex, for 30m tf we make it (48,2,1) - will be about the same.

So basically we have here a combination of a less and a more concervative zigzags in my understanding. I'm thinking of joining it with the Spudfyre's Elevator to pips system, which is a setup of MTF Stochastics.

What I'm also going to do is to look in the country's forums for some unusual indicators to complement the system, as long as most of the common ones have been tested in the thread I'm sure.

Anyway, as long as it works! What matters is the money and Aston-Martins, not millions of posts and indies.

So I shut up and do the good trading, same wish to you all.

Update For Thursday May 29th

Hey all,

Same as yesterday. 30 min sig but not touching the MFI. Same on the 1 hr. 4 hr was touching & got a signal but because they did not mach, no trade was taken. i skipped the pics cuz its just not worth it. I am looking for a 4hr short in the near future.

See u 2marrow.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey jtre,

I personaly trade 1 HR EUR/JPY & a 4 HR GBP/JPY.

Thanks

Bear-

Nice looking system Bear, many thanks for sharing!

I'm not all the way through the thread yet, but one thing I don't quite understand -- your 1st post example of aligning 3 TFs 30,60,4hr for the trade, and here you say you trade 1 HR EUR/JPY & 4 HR GBP/JPY.... so are you saying that you don't wait for alignment of all 3 TFs, you just enter the confluence of arrow,zigzag line,and MFI OB/OS on a single TF?

TIA

BigBear, I have been experimenting with this system using RSI as opposed to MFI.

I'm a fan of RSI, and feel it can give very strong signals.

Use RSI (2), with 90/10 thresholds. If H4, H1, and M30 give the same signal, then enter, e.g. for a sell, the ZZ and Red Arrow must be aligned on all 3 timeframes, AND RSI must be above 90.

forexmoments:
BigBear, I have been experimenting with this system using RSI as opposed to MFI.

I'm a fan of RSI, and feel it can give very strong signals.

Use RSI (2), with 90/10 thresholds. If H4, H1, and M30 give the same signal, then enter, e.g. for a sell, the ZZ and Red Arrow must be aligned on all 3 timeframes, AND RSI must be above 90.

Hey forexmoments,

Thanks for your input. We will give it ago. If those settings work out better than I will make the change. Just to be sure is that a 2 Period RSI with a line setting of 10/90?

Thanks again,

Bear-

Update For Friday May 30th

Hey All,

So today I had a touch on the 30m, Not on the 1hr & a touch on the 4hr.

No Trade.

Have a good weekend.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey forexmoments,

Thanks for your input. We will give it ago. If those settings work out better than I will make the change. Just to be sure is that a 2 Period RSI with a line setting of 10/90?

Thanks again,

Bear-

Yes Bigbear, that is correct.

forexmoments:
Yes Bigbear, that is correct.

Hello Ash,

That b nice if u attach t graph...

sonic

Hello ash,

Can attach t graph??

sonic