Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 235

great results

hamoudi331:
Hello bigbear3391,

I want really to thank you for this threat since its the first strategy I used and mad me money.

Yesterday I entered the market using your bouncing system with the following results:

Long GBPUSD TP = 603.36$ (95pips);

Short USDJPY TP = 579.52 $ (97pips);

Long EURUSD still open = now up 432.49$ (68pips);

Short USDCHF still open = now up 416.15$ (67pips);

Long NZDUSD still open = now down 184.45 (-29pips).

Total: 1847.07$ (298 pips)

Very nice results for my first trades, I used 1 lot for each trade but my brokers pips are much thighter than other brokers (I think I have to change my broker)

I waiting for more signals now.

BigBear, this threat is really huge, I could not read it all, but you asked for an EA for this system, is there any EA for this system??

If yes please attach it if you can.

Thank you very much

I just wanted to say that that is great trading. I really like to see traders making money off this system. Keep up the great work.

Anybody knows where I can find the last indicators?

which ones

erdenmensch:
Anybody knows where I can find the last indicators?

Which indicators are you looking for?

Help

I haven't visited this thread for a while, and now I am getting lost on almost every page....can someone direct me to a post with the latest rules and indics? Any help would be appreciated.

forex11:
Which indicators are you looking for?

Which are the best for this system?

Ms_Mel:
OPEN TRADES

Here's a table showing the current situation. These are all 0.1 lots. Note that the oldest trade is barely a week old, many are in their infancy (from Friday). I didn't take into consideration the closed (profitable) trades from last week, just what's going on now.

This is all if the repainting element I'm talking about in my previous post was implemented.

I'll provide results at end of week showing with/without implementation.

Many cheers!

+would you mind posting the EA and the indis needed for this?

last time I tried the EA some months ago I could not get it to take a trade, maybe I was missing something?

thanks ma'am

codybear:
+would you mind posting the EA and the indis needed for this?

last time I tried the EA some months ago I could not get it to take a trade, maybe I was missing something?

thanks ma'am

Hi Cody,

Simply scroll back a couple pages , here #2340, I explain my complete set-up. The indis which the EA uses are the standard ones with the default settings (nonlagging zigzag v2 and zigzag pointer). I also have the zigzag pointer v2 up just to personally be able to see the repainted arrows, but the EA calls the other one.

Hope this helps,

Reason: