Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 226

robp:
Has anyone created an MTF zig zag? I looked through the MTF indi thread but didn't see one.

===================================================

appears the ones that are available are MTF

mp

Update For Monday May 26th

Hey all,

Todays market was slow do to the holiday in both UK & USA. Look for 2marrows volumes to pick up starting @ 8 am GMT.

30MIN

1HR

4HR

Bear-

MP -- slow day bear ???

obviously you missed the "flurry" of activity that happened approx 7:30 pm, edt !

of course, it lasted 27.6 seconds, so one can never blame you if you did !

LOL

mp

mp6140:
obviously you missed the "flurry" of activity that happened approx 7:30 pm, edt !

of course, it lasted 27.6 seconds, so one can never blame you if you did !

LOL

mp

Hey mp,

This system did miss that. But one of the others we use caught some of that. Its good 2 c u again.

Take care,

Bear-

hi bigbear

thank you very much for this trading system. I really like trading with it.

bigbear3391:
Hey mp,

Its good 2 c u again.

Take care,

Bear-

its good to be seen, as it really beats the alternative !

mp

ZigZag Alert formula

Hi everyone, seems to be a very nice thread, makes me sorry to join it so late. I'm currently only on page 15 of this thread, still a long way to go. But here's a question straight away, as I prefer to understand what is actually going on:

What is the formula for ZigZag Pointer Alert? Or at least could anyone give a general description of the way its decision-making works? I can't figure it out from mq4 code because I'm illiterate programming-wise...

Understanding this will help consider if any proper supporting indicators (filters) can logically be added to the system - and spoil it's simplicity . Always want to overcomplicate matters and riun the great idea dished out to you.....

Thanks, BigBear 3391 for sharing this great system.

Update For Tuesday May 27th

Hey All,

Update for today is as follows.

Several false signals on the 30min chart followed by a solid down signal.

No matching signals on the 1hr chart.

No matching signals on the 4hr.

No trade so far.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

thank you for the update bigbear

hi bear, can i ask how long you have been trading this system live?

Reason: