Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 229

bigbear3391:
Hey SVGuss,

here is that Indi that leaves the repaints on.

Bear-

Hi Bear,

do you have MTF version of this indicator ? It will be good for our visual backtest

hey partner

hello, bear

I have been away from the FTC for a while. And I know we have been doin other projects. But in all this time this system we created is still standing the test of time and still producing PIPS!

I will be around here more often.

SEE YA!

soul:
Hi Bear, do you have MTF version of this indicator ? It will be good for our visual backtest

Hey Soul,

At this time I do not have one. if I where u i would look through the attachments & see if u can find 1.

otherwise u can always ask & I am sure one the fine members of this thread will find or make 1.

take care & good luck,

Bear-

forex11:
hello, bear

I have been away from the FTC for a while. And I know we have been doin other projects. But in all this time this system we created is still standing the test of time and still producing PIPS!

I will be around here more often.

SEE YA!

Hey forex11,

well its about time

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey Soul,

At this time I do not have one. if I where u i would look through the attachments & see if u can find 1.

otherwise u can always ask & I am sure one the fine members of this thread will find or make 1.

take care & good luck,

Bear-

I have been googling for the indicator and negative result.

Waiting result in the thread of multi-timeframe thread in Indicator sector...

This thread seems active again...welcome bear and forex11

sonicdeejay:
Hello Ash,

That b nice if u attach t graph...

sonic

Here you go Sonic

Hi Bigbear. Thanks for the link

Hi Bigbear,

Sorry for my delayed reply.

I would like to say thanks for the download link.

I put them in correct folder, and ran a test yesterday, but it said it was missing the Zigzag Pointer. Where can I get this indicator?

By the way, what is the best time-frame and the best currency pairs that this "BouncingPipEA_mpowerV42" is used on?

In order to obtain best results, do I need to adjust anything in Inputs, or just leave it as default?

Waiting for your further information and reply.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Best regards,

James Phuc

I'm in this as we speak, signal was only on M30 and H1, (not H4), so it's not as powerful as having the same signal across all 3 timeframes of course.

See what happens eh.

Was off Forex doing a seminar for some oil&gas guys from US and Europe, still managed to make another 150 pips while drinking coffee in the morning (new zealand session my time) on gbp/jpy and aussie (orders worked later during the day, of course). Flat on Canadian Dollar, wrong exit.

I am currently working on a combination of bbsqueeze and several cci's. Looks very promising on history. Pity I have to be off of FX for another week.

I should say though that so far I nave not lost a cent entering by purely zigzag signal. But the stoploss has to be a distant one (well, I'm prepared for 100) for gbp/jpy. May be I am not brave enough, but I still feel I need a filter for a better entry.

Does anyone locks positions with this system, or locking is a self-deception?

IMO the best filters you can use are, S&R, Fibs and what time of day it is...

I also look at daily STOCHASTIC(6,3,3) & RSI(5) to see what's really going on in the market. PATIENTS PAYS $$$$.

I Stick to the 4h and Daily charts, that gives me lots of time to spend with my wife and kids Hunting, fishing,sled'n and atv'n....FX is the best job in the world... Thank you Bigbear for the zig zag system (and I thought zig zags were just for roll'n) lol

CHEERS Dan

Reason: