Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 237

blackhell:
Hey PriNova check the first post all indicators there...

thank you for help. but i need a modified version of the nonlagzig WITH alert function. the only with alert is the zigzag pointer.

need for improvements

thanks

I have this one....

How to put news indicator and price indicator in different corner?

Hi,

This is my first post and i just tried this system out last night and already made 98pips on Eur/J. Thanks Bigbear and the developers of this system. I have a silly question, but how to you place the news labe and the price lable in different part of the window? If you take a look at bigbear's chart on post 238, his news label and price indicator are on two separate corner of the screen. I've been trying to do that, but somehow it does not function properly. Please help anyone. Thank you.

Does anyone has the zigzap turner alert with sounds?

Can someone post a zigzag turner indicator with sound alert?

Someone has repainting problem ?

On G/U the zig zag and the alert point was on the firs max at 13:00 GMT

Now is on the last new max ? How do you feel it ?

Thanks .

repainting

this is not a problem this the truth. if the indis would not repaint you would hold the holy grail in your hand.

but don't be afraid. the new signal is only some points behind the last signal at friday 13:00.

PriNova

danke . Now there are 4 candel after the maximum ... and a short on the top over the 13.00 it was ,already profitable .

I'm new of this method ..... i stay tuned

Could BAGO confirm the bounce???

I posted this on the Forex Factory BAGO thread.

Question is, can BAGO help with the bounce?

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Bagovino Method

Files:

Why is this thread so dead now?

Does anyone still trade this system? are there any updates? Its working quite well for me so far. I just need reassurance that people are still using this system and am wondering how is it working for them.

i love it

hi michelleangel,

you are not alone. i trade this system with slightly different settings and filters. similar to MS_MEL and i have great result until now.

PriNova

Reason: