Trading System by Xard777 - page 275

xkubas:
@Roon77 it is "stock" from last page post #2734. I ad extra only this indicator what Ish talk. But main point of open position was Xard tpl. This time The big problem for me is to be patient. Wait for moment to open position. I fight with my self. Good for me will be some alert to cell phone.

Your right xkubas, the hardest thing is to be patient.

That use to be my deal too.

A over all alert to buy and sell the trade with email function installed would be idea.

Also I see you took your trade off the Open Line like you should.

Great work. Keep at it. Im thinking about incorporating the

Rsi T3 histo and Adx histo combo to it to keep me on the right track just by a quick glance.

ish

ismael360:
Your right xkubas, the hardest thing is to be patient.

That use to be my deal too.

A over all alert to buy and sell the trade with email function installed would be idea.

Also I see you took your trade off the Open Line like you should.

Great work. Keep at it. Im thinking about incorporating the

Rsi T3 histo and Adx histo combo to it to keep me on the right track just by a quick glance.

ish

How about the Murray Math lines?

I'd hate to pop in long on that +2/8 line (now that I know it's there somewhere).

Mike_S:
How about the Murray Math lines? I'd hate to pop in long on that +2/8 line (now that I know it's there somewhere).

Some time I Look on it with currency. Pretty good results. But basic profit is on Gold with out MM lines.

Good think would be to write some alert for few indi in one time. Some EA. Witch will give alert on email or sms. At that moment alert do not work good. It is big delay. I have set alert. When it is signal go for my email account on gmx.( it take few secunds) but from gmx to my cell it take hours or when I refresh. It is not good Idea to refresh all the time. Any Idea have solve this problem or have gmail account set to work? I try but it cant work for me ;(.

Ok, not to confuse anyone, but the only reason I put the X2-RSI T3 on with this new chart is to compare which works best.

The Previous RSI T3 or this new MACD?

Part of the job you see.

I have noticed lately that many of you who have posted your charts with trades have been doing very well with the Rsi T3.

So we have to figure out if it's best for ya'll to stay using the Rsi or switch over to a possible better indicator for the setup.

So..... maybe you guys can give me some input. And just let me know.

Do you prefer the Previous RSI T3 indicator for trade direction or do you Like the new MaCD indi?

Or hey, maybe you prefer the Previous X2 MACD ALERT2 indi?

or maybe you prefer both the rsi and macd?

Let me know.

ish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to fast closed my position on Gold. Why BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm stupid.

Hi Everyone,

I have been switching my trading timeframe from 1hr trading up to 4hr trading.

In particular, I have been using the High/Low of the first 4hr period of each week to trade off the Break High or Break Low entry areas. It is like trading off the Daily Open line on the 1hr chart except now I am doing it on a 4hr chart with less trades.

One of the main reasons that I like this is that you are dealing with less market noise and you can still hit your weekly targets.

For me it's 500 pips per week total which I break down into double trades (only 250 pips market move required) making it easier to achieve my weekly goal. Once I hit my goal I close her down (no more trading) as it is all about creating a force of habit.

Anyway, I will let you know how I get on as I am still testing this out. Here is a 4hr chart to give you some idea of what I mean.

4HR TimeFrame - Imgur

All the best

Xard777

Nice Xard.

Can you post what you got going right now

So we can all test the 4hr with you.

Ish

Hello,

I am new to this thread, i was looking at the setups and downloaded the latest system posted by xard777, however, can someone please explain how to use Currency Meter?

I know that if the value is 90% or above, there is a possible sell setup and vice versa for possible sell setup, but still have doubts and i feel my knowledge is incomplete!

In what level Currency Meter can be used? Explain please.

Thank you!

Xard, you really have strong patient don't you. 500pips per week sounds too small for person like you.

@xard: Can't stand waiting more than 1 hours just to open, that's why I want to code an EA, maybe just to open, then alert me on email when it's opened. That's why I'm going to need a really2 exact thought of you guys when trying to get into position, what to see, what to check and filter.

By the way, why your screenshot always different from ours! haha.

@ismael: I found the new macd is more early in giving signal, I like it. But I'm going to need a plan to recover just when it's reversed before trailing the stop loss to 0. I have added trailing stop, what else do you guys think needed? I mean if it is stop loss, how much is the safest to keep it work.

My setup would be like this:

- Currently I'm also adding RSI T3 indicator on TF 4H to see the larger trend

- To make stronger signal, also might be good to add the RSI-T3 TF 1D

- If higher TF says BUY, I would never do SELL. Then when it's all shows BUY, I BUY, no sell at all.

- If higher TF says SELL, I would never do BUY, just sell. I think it's the safest for now.

There are some possibilities of reversed though, that's why I'm going to need a MM strategy. Last time I tried on strategy tester I can get 2000 pips, but then there are about 900 pips loss also.

Hi Xard777,

First of all, I would like to thank for your effort and great templates you are offering for the members.

Can you please upload the latest template, indis with Instruction on how to trade with it please.

kacraj.

Reason: