Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 174

judylim:
Hi fasika, the MFI is call = Money Flow Index, and it can be found under volume folder in your MT4.

judylim!

Thank you for your valuble info and have a nice trading week!

Ftc

Thats right folks, WE ARE ALMOST READY TO RELEASE THE 5 minute FTC!!

It has been in the works for a while now. I still have a few more things to do before we release it. But it seems to be very profitable!

We will keep everyone posted. It should be released around the 1st of the year.

forex11:
Thats right folks, WE ARE ALMOST READY TO RELEASE THE 5 minute FTC!!

It has been in the works for a while now. I still have a few more things to do before we release it. But it seems to be very profitable!

We will keep everyone posted. It should be released around the 1st of the year.

Cool beans!

But Forex11 I bet you'd get brownie points for having it ready by Christmas from Santa himself.

Oh forget it. Xmas week is crummy trading. Okay the 5 minute FTC for a Happy New Year!

Mtf Mfi

chrisstoff:
Attached please find the multi time frame MFI indicator.

Enjoy!

Chrisstoff

how to use this MTF MFI? it's just the same as the same as the MFI in MT4. correct me if i'm wrong.

TQ

Alert!!!

FASTBROKERS ( NFA PUT BROKER ON SUSPENSION AS OF 12/05/07 )

Due to the closing of my broker and having to take my funds out. the ftc 5m will be put on hold.

I have another broker already, i just have to deposit funds there. But it might take a week.

I will still be in touch.

Just want to remid about EAs for this system:

- bouncingPipEA_BigBear_v23 EA is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page84

- bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 EA is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page81 and mosr recent version is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

is there a MTF version of the zigzagpointer?

forex11:
FASTBROKERS ( NFA PUT BROKER ON SUSPENSION AS OF 12/05/07 )

Due to the closing of my broker and having to take my funds out. the ftc 5m will be put on hold.

I have another broker already, i just have to deposit funds there. But it might take a week.

I will still be in touch.

WoW ! That is a BAD surprise for you and also to other investors who had choose fastbrokers as their broker. December this month is bad luck :-(

Now i know why my friend tell me to have at least 2 brokers instead of just 1 broker.

I wonder this suspension is it temporary ?

And now...GBP/JPY is still dropping....

amarism:
how to use this MTF MFI? it's just the same as the same as the MFI in MT4. correct me if i'm wrong. TQ

Unfortunately, there was a bug in it. I hope I was able to correct it, please try the attached version.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:

amarism:
how to use this MTF MFI? it's just the same as the same as the MFI in MT4. correct me if i'm wrong. TQ

Hi,

You are right, the multi time frame MFI is very similar to the standard MFI. A relevant difference is that you can define the time frame on which you want to see the signals of the indicator that can be different from your current chart time frame.

You can place several copies of an MTF indicator to one chart that gives you a possibility to see different time frames' signals at a time.

Nevertheless, I checked this MTF MFI and it really has its limit: It can only show you higher than current time frames signals properly. Unfortunately, I do not know how this could be corrected

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Edit: Please find a corrected version at the next post.

Files:
mtf_mfi.gif  17 kb
Reason: